Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What animal would you be?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

LordSmeg wrote: »
    Oh and would it be that good if you didnt even know you had a sex life ? Probably for the best anyway seeing as it would mostly be rape.

i dont think rabbits see it as rape... they go in heat every few weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

If you're a rampant one with the mad rotating metal balls you'll be stuck in the drawer all the time.

why are the balls too cold when u first take it out of the drawer ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

why are the balls too cold when u first take it out of the drawer ;)
    They grate against the pelvic bone:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

An eagle. Hunting rodents and flying everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

a happy little wagtail :3

Although sometimes I wonder if they're just constantly worrying and having heart attacks, because thats what they look like. Oh, or a house martin, they always peak their heads out from their nests at me when ever I walk past. Its cute. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

An Indian Sloth bear. So I could dance around and act the fool like this fella.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

A pikachu... I don't need a reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭lesserspottedchloe

A cat. No explanation necessary :)

deathrider wrote: »
    A pikachu...

Bless you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

A bear. You get to sleep through the winter. Mmmmm sleeeep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

A bonobo. They do lots of cool stuff. Here are two examples.
    Sexual intercourse plays a major role in bonobo society observed in captivity, being used as what some scientists perceive as a greeting, a means of forming social bonds, a means of conflict resolution, and postconflict reconciliation.[30] Bonobos are the only nonhuman animal to have been observed engaging in all of the following sexual activities: face-to-face genital sex (although a pair of western gorillas has been photographed performing face-to-face genital sex,[31]) tongue kissing, and oral sex.[32] In scientific literature, the female–female behavior of touching genitals together is often referred to as GG rubbing or genital–genital rubbing.
    Bonobo males occasionally engage in various forms of male–male genital behavior.[33][34] In one form, two males hang from a tree limb face-to-face while "penis fencing".[33][35] This also may occur when two males rub their penises together while in face-to-face position. Another form of genital interaction ("rump rubbing") occurs to express reconciliation between two males after a conflict, when they stand back-to-back and rub their scrotal sacs together. Takayoshi Kano observed similar practices among bonobos in the natural habitat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Some sort of catmonkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Does any animal have a better life then a stallion on Coolmore Stud?

Treated like royalty, lovely area to sleep, a field all to yourself, lots of food and all the ladies brought to you

And you start retirement at age 4 or 5!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

A pikachu... I don't need a reason!

Raichu is better...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

A pikachu

I choose you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Fangtooth fish, I could see what the deep sea was like then.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

A big cat. I'm not really picky as to which one. Lion, tiger, snow leopard, they're all cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Meow >'.'<

A behver dosnt say "meow"...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Kev.OC wrote: »
    A big cat. I'm not really picky as to which one. Lion, tiger, snow leopard, they're all cool.

Right, your one of these so... :p

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images21/SphynxHairlessCatAlienEncounterCattery.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

A Blue Whale. Bigger is better. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

A manbearpig

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Definitely a Honey badger, just so I could spend all my days fucking shit up and not giving a damn

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tcolly77

I'd be an otter, havin the craic by any river with the beor. I'd be a happy otter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

tcolly77 wrote: »
    I'd be an otter, havin the craic by any river with the beor. I'd be a happy otter!

I hate that word...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tcolly77

OK, I should have worded this better, but its still the dream!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭CajunPenguin

A shark with a freakin' laser beam on it's head

Advertisement