Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Using iPad3 for demos

• 30-05-2012 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I've bought the Apple connector that allows video out to a VGA connection, a great device as I can travel with the iPad and leave the laptop at home.

While demoing web based products connected to a projector it would be very useful to have a cursor on screen so that the audience could follow my movements and understand where I'm pointing on the iPad ! You get the idea.

Anything out there that I've not discovered???

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Bishop22 wrote: »
    I've bought the Apple connector that allows video out to a VGA connection, a great device as I can travel with the iPad and leave the laptop at home.

While demoing web based products connected to a projector it would be very useful to have a cursor on screen so that the audience could follow my movements and understand where I'm pointing on the iPad ! You get the idea.

Anything out there that I've not discovered???

Many thanks.

Ol fashioned laser pointer?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

If you just press and hold the screen, there is a red mark comes up, but this may just be on Keynote, I've never tried it on anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Bishop22

Thought about those but hate those laser pointers with a passion, another thing to forget to bring to your meetings :-) TY anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Bishop22

I'll take a look at keynote, heard of it but dont know much about it. Thanks for the idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

ye keynote is what apple use during there unveiling of products AFAIK

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Bishop22 wrote: »
    I'll take a look at keynote, heard of it but dont know much about it. Thanks for the idea.

Powerpoint but less complicated.....:D

Advertisement