Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyberpunk - CD Project Red

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,906 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

The bottom of the screen now reads "Starting Upload" with a progress bar...... I'm 42 years of age by the way. I shouldn't be this excited. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Serious disappointment if this isn't a gameplay video but then why not just show it to the public at Gamescom?? Hhhmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Here we go...

It's happening!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Oh. Wow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,173 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Looks amazing, still would've preferred third person though.

Also, Twitch chat. Why do people even bother?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

I was excited before that, now I'm giddy as a kid at Christmas. That was utterly incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

take my money meme

That looks ****ing amazing.

Well that was just...

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Everything I hoped it would be, really. Pretty much cleaner than a **** in a convent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Wow that looked incredible going to make sure I upgrade my graphics card and Monitor before it comes out do it justice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Holy ****. Seemed like a generic shooter at the start, but the trailer really ramps up when the character leaves the apartment. I'm hyped up, tell me where to pre-order

• Registered Users Posts: 8,993 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Absolutely stunning and just how I imagined it would look. Really glad it's 1st person. 1st person driving looked better than 3rd as well. Gonna be some great analysis videos of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

Looks amazing, god only knows when the release date is though. I'd say 2020.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I reckon(hope) sooner than we think.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

FilthyRawJaeger-size_restricted.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Looks great, but I would say it is next gen................

Having a feeling we won’t get a release date on this until it’s on the brink of going gold, probably 6 months before release if not a little less. CDPR won’t want to put any pressure on themselves by setting any sort of deadline, this won’t release until it fully meets their expectations and not a day sooner. It’s going to be so worth the wait too, excitement levels are through the roof right now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Wow, it seems farther along than I thought it would be.

Looks dope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,173 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The female default looks like a realistic Sombra from Overwatch. Latina(?) Same hair, same two cyber line things.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Took a while to realise that the reason the damage didn't pop up in slow mo was that the bullets were travelling to the target, later on they've her side stepping and you can see them fly along even over like 3 meters they're take their time so must be some slow down.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,497 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

It looks a bit weird to watch a cyberpunk story set in daytime :D looks great like, but where's all the rainsoaked streets at night? ;)

Game seems to be pretty amazing, but ain't no way I'll have a rig good enough to play it. Nor able to justify the money to spend getting one

• Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭titan18

pixelburp wrote: »
    It looks a bit weird to watch a cyberpunk story set in daytime :D looks great like, but where's all the rainsoaked streets at night? ;)

Game seems to be pretty amazing, but ain't no way I'll have a rig good enough to play it. Nor able to justify the money to spend getting one

Your enjoyment is all the justification you need. Feck eating and paying bills, there's games to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Your man was still moaning about having his legs blown off after his head was blown off.

Literally unplayable garbage.:D

It looks like everything I've ever wanted. Tbh, I don't think the gear needed will be that onerous. Next gen console hardware is probably already out. The Witcher looks pretty good and runs on a toaster. Any mid tier contemporary GPU will walk it at 4k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

pixelburp wrote: »
    It looks a bit weird to watch a cyberpunk story set in daytime biggrin.png looks great like, but where's all the rainsoaked streets at night? wink.png

If ya can't justify an upgrade after watching that demo ya might as well pack in gaming and buy some corduroy trousers :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Looks very good, super excited and definitely something I can see myself buying week one and any expansion packs later. Kinda wanting to do an entire play with no cybernetics and just talk my way through everything.

Wish the demo was played with a keyboard and mouse though. Combat looked like it was on easy mode and shooting seemed relatively standard and slow to compensate for being designed around it. FOV was way too low as well but I guess it was just a demo. The maturity was refreshing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

First few minutes of the demo with the Slo-Mo really reminded me of DREDD. After that it opened up more & I was just thinking about how little was done like this in recent years. Which reminded me of that incredible Prey 2 bounty hunter game back in 2011 that never released.
    Looks fantastic but also achievable unlike a lot of games demoed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

scottigael wrote: »
    Looks amazing, god only knows when the release date is though. I'd say 2020.
    Been saying that for a while. I'm going to go one better and say it's gonna be released 02/02/2020 :P

• Advertisement

2020 would be very fitting, though bloody hard to wait that long.

Advertisement