Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wife has hid my polling card as she objects to me voting Yes

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

Hide her hairdryer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I think you know what you have to do.

Take her polling card. And her clothes. And her shoes. And her makeup.

Go down to the polling station dressed in drag. Make sure you loudly tell everyone in the polling station that your name is Mrs Rabidlamb and you're here to vote Yes.

In fact, video it.

Then wait until she goes into labour, just as she has to start pushing show her the video on your phone. This will push her beyond boundaries of rage and man-hatred that she ever thought possible, so much so that she will burn out her angry cells and never be angry or crazy again.

You can thank me in 4 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

Blast her with piss!!

This is "After Hours"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

seamus wrote: »
    I think you know what you have to do.

Take her polling card. And her clothes. And her shoes. And her makeup.

Go down to the polling station dressed in drag. Make sure you loudly tell everyone in the polling station that your name is Mrs Rabidlamb and you're here to vote Yes.

In fact, video it.

Then wait until she goes into labour, just as she has to start pushing show her the video on your phone. This will push her beyond boundaries of rage and man-hatred that she ever thought possible, so much so that she will burn out her angry cells and never be angry or crazy again.

You can thank me in 4 months.

Ah now you see your plan is folly!
    Wimminz can rejuvenate angry cells and in fact, even more grow, so you would be in even deeper dooodooo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭Weylin

Rabidlamb wrote: »
    I know it doesn't really matter as you can produce your passport or driving license but she's hidden them too.
    I wasn't for turning on the matter so now she's taken it up a level.
    Retribution is required but I'm bang out of ideas, do the great minds of the forum have any suggestions.
    Involving the law is out unfortunately.
    :pac::pac: who wears the trousers in your house :pac::pac:
    what a pussy u are :pac:
    now be a good boy and play in the shed:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Good - I'm glad,

you should be voting no anyway.

No to austerity, vote the opposite of what the regime wants, isn't that how it works ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    Good - I'm glad,

you should be voting no anyway.

No to austerity, vote the opposite of what the regime wants, isn't that how it works ?

More like vote opposite of what the government what because they haven't fixed the pothole in front of your house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

KerranJast wrote: »
    Serious post alert. I'd be incredibly angry if someone prevented me from voting. It's one our most fundamental rights.
    Sorry for off topic but voting is nowhere near one of our "fundamental" rights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Where do I find myself this type of woman, she seems like mighty crack.
    Or on crack :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I know it doesn't really matter as you can produce your passport or driving license but she's hidden them too.
    Retribution is required but I'm bang out of ideas, do the great minds of the forum have any suggestions.
    I hate to say it but she's really left you with no alternative OP.
    You're going to have to burn her sewing kit :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

K-9 wrote: »
    The EU army will be in operation soon, join them and get your vengeance, dissenters can be shot then.
    Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

take all of her bras and sell them on ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

That is one of the funniest things I've ever read on these forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

For a fictional creature, she's awfully clever.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭liamhana

Threaten to have the impending child named Enda (or Edna) Kenny, and that even if she manages to get her preferred name on the cert you'll only ever refer to the new arrival as "Enda...named after the greatest Mayo Taoiseach since the last one" (charlie)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Carter P Fly

Play with her affectionaly and then, when shes distracted, Feed her to a Giant Python.

Video it and out on youtube so loads of peole can say you're horrific while others compare it to eating mcDonalds.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭ThinkAboutIt

I wouldn't worry too much, a Yes vote is a certainty today, it'll be her that looks like the mug when she see's the result.
    One vote doesn't make a difference, just be happy with a Yes vote, which is 100% assured anywho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Your wife sounds like a psycho!
    How dare she treat you like this...trying to remove one of your most basic rights as a citizen of this country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Just back from voting "Yes". Rabidlamb's missus swayed my vote. Congratulate her from me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement