Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husqvarna Spare parts

• 30-05-2012 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone,anyone know of a good place to get Husqvarna spare parts online? I need a need belt for my mower its a Husqvarna r145sv mower

If any of ye can help it would greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Hey everyone,anyone know of a good place to get Husqvarna spare parts online? I need a need belt for my mower its a Husqvarna r145sv mower

If any of ye can help it would greatly appreciated

Not sure if these guys can help, based in the North but I got spares for my Jonsered from them way cheaper than from a dealer & they do Husqvarna spares

http://stores.ebay.ie/ARB-Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Cheers il check them out

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bgar True

I am trying to source a second hand Husqvarna mower deck frame for a R15T Rider Mower. I am fitting a 15 Gallon Sprayer to the tractor with a 12 Volt pump & spraying lance but I would also like to add a 1m spraying boom to the front of the tractor. So I am looking for a second hand mowing deck frame to attach the spray boom to so that I can simply interchange this with the mowing deck when spraying.

If anyone knows a Dealer who breaks down these Husqvarna mowers for parts can you please post? Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭pocketse

http://www.diyspareparts.com/machines/

These guys are great. They have diagrams for my jcb mower and you can but every individual part.

Advertisement