Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Machine Head Appreciation Thread

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

They are also working on their 10th studio album, aiming for a Summer 2022 release, so they'll have new tunes hopefully in the set when they play the Point next September.

Vogg & Matt's first album on guitar and drums respectively.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Only picked up a ticket the other day for the upcoming show, think I saved nearly 15 euro on random fees by getting in Sound Cellar as I happened to be about.

Like what I hear of the new material and it's an all round decent bill. Any idea what kind of times we looking at yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,527 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

well folks, how was it, videos look rocking on youtube?

It was class. Both bands were amazing. Absolutely had a blast..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭thebourke

great night....3 bands..60euro ticket...first saw machine head supporting slayer back in the sfx in 94

• Advertisement

Who supported Machine Head in the SFX in 95? Have it in the back of my mind it was Meshuggah and someone else.

To answer my own question it was Mary Beats Jane.... now there's a blast form the past for me.

Advertisement