Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre Hotel

Options
  • 30-05-2012 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭

First of all apologies mods if this is in the wrong place!

Would anyone be able to recommend a cheap hotel around the city centre?
    Group of about 5-8 lads, 18-20 just need a cheap as possible hotel for one night really. Quality really doesn't matter, tbh.:pac:

A few suggestions would be greatly appreciated!:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Nice and central, comfortable and good value.
    Hostel next door owned by the same crowd.

http://www.townhouseofdublin.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Is it for a concert or a game Baz? If it's really just a head down kip for a few lads the hostels are good value. I haven't stayed in any in Dublin (for obvious reasons) but they are good value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Cheers whoopsadaisydoodles(my favourite username on Boards:pac:).
    The quad rooms there look fairly decent!
    John_Rambo wrote: »
    Is it for a concert or a game Baz? If it's really just a head down kip for a few lads the hostels are good value. I haven't stayed in any in Dublin (for obvious reasons) but they are good value.

Gonna head out to a Shamrock Rovers game in Tallaght. None of the hotels out there are decent value at all on game nights really! Was thinking of going the hostel route alright. Not sure though!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

If its a lads night out get a hostel without a doubt, 2x 4 bedroom dorms and you're laughing. Try the Generator in Smithfield, close to the Luas for Tallaght for the game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement