Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brown Thomas Summer Sale?

• 30-05-2012 11:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering does anybody know what day it starts? I know they're not inclined to make a big announcement about it but is there anywhere I can get an indication a few days beforehand?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

had a look at some 1000 E bags and some lk bennet bags there marked 20% off already didnt know there was a sale on or maybe it was just that department cos i didnt see any signs around the place

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭wiilow74

I'm just wondering does anybody know what day it starts? I know they're not inclined to make a big announcement about it but is there anywhere I can get an indication a few days beforehand?

Not 100% certain but the summer sale started on Thursday June 17th last year but if you have a black BT Loyalty card you can avail of sale discounts on items going on sale from two days prior to the official BT sale starting ( last year loyalty card holders could get sale prices from Tuesday 15th June ) , that's what BT did the last couple of years , you usually get an email a few days beforehand if you have Loyalty card registerd and they let you know so maybe sale starts around Thursday June 14th this year ?? Presume it'll be the same this year , you have to have your card with you to show at the till though ! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

That's great. Thanks for your help.

No worries :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭rebelccfc

If you've a platinum loyalty card it starts this saturday, if not then the following saturday!

• Advertisement

rebelccfc wrote: »
    If you've a platinum loyalty card it starts this saturday, if not then the following saturday!

What if you have a black loyalty card ? Would it start next thurs then ?

Advertisement