Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fault 7 on Aritech Horizon CP 35 Alarm system

Options
  • 30-05-2012 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    Neighbour has an Aritech Horizon CP 35 alarm and upon power up both the external & internal alarms are activated. On entering the user code the internal alarm goes off but the external alarm continues. I notice a 7 in the 2 character display. According to the user manual when a 7 or a C or a flashing Green LED is displayed or occurs to contact Aritech or installer. Can you please let me know how I can clear/ reset the fault?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It sounds like an external bell tamper . This could be caused by a bad connection to the bell or a fault on the bell itself. This problem could also be down to the tamper inputs or eventhe panel itself. Its a very old system.

Advertisement