Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding kennels

• 31-05-2012 5:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking for a good border kennels between swords and balbriggan willing to take a boxer dog for a week but have good rates

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Well I've booked my dog into Best Kenels for a few days in July. And they were 20 euro. Was happy with what I saw on their website and the fella seemed friendly enough over the phone.

There is also Lissenhall, Estuary Kennels and there is a little place down past Estuary but the name escapes me right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

peteb2 wrote: »
    Well I've booked my dog into Best Kenels for a few days in July. And they were 20 euro. Was happy with what I saw on their website and the fella seemed friendly enough over the phone.

There is also Lissenhall, Estuary Kennels and there is a little place down past Estuary but the name escapes me right now.

It might be a bit out of your way but there's a guy called paddy in crumlin (think he's called PE boarding kennels or something like that) who we always use. Really professional setup; we always use him and couldn't recommend him more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

Millem wrote: »
    It might be a bit out of your way but there's a guy called paddy in crumlin (think he's called PE boarding kennels or something like that) who we always use. Really professional setup; we always use him and couldn't recommend him more

I have a dog here who was sent there and the report was not good also my friend left her cavachon there and he came home full of wee,poo,matts and had sawdust caked into his eyes? :(think if ye get recomended a place deffo go have a look for yourself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

boxerly wrote: »
    I have a dog here who was sent there and the report was not good also my friend left her cavachon there and he came home full of wee,poo,matts and had sawdust caked into his eyes? :(think if ye get recomended a place deffo go have a look for yourself :)

ive had my girl in there and she always leaves happy as can be. ive also been inside on every occasion and the place is spotless.

she did have one poo rolling incident but they gave her a a lovely wash (as they have a grooming service) and she came out looking and smelling better than ive ever seen her :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Crumlin would defo be to far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭stevekavo

I put my Boxer in Rosettes kennels just 200m past blakes cross on the same side as the garage. They are well used to Boxers and are always busy.Couldnt recommend them enough.

Advertisement