Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd whv

Options
  • 31-05-2012 5:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

sorry if this has been answered before but i was just wondering if i was to go and do my 3 months regional work could i say leave oz and then come back 5 years later on the 2nd whv once i have done my 88 days regional work or do i have to do it the straight after my 1st whv?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

chrispym wrote: »
    sorry if this has been answered before but i was just wondering if i was to go and do my 3 months regional work could i say leave oz and then come back 5 years later on the 2nd whv once i have done my 88 days regional work or do i have to do it the straight after my 1st whv?

As long as you leave before your 1st visa expires and your under 31 you can use your 2nd visa anytime.

Advertisement