Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stalker Sarah

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Wow, that's pathetic.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    Also why she is also in the same clothes :confused:

How many pictures in that article did you look at? Some appeared to be taken on the same night. Most of the time you can just make out a jacket / black trousers so they'd always look the same. But she's regularly wearing different t-shirts as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Why is she in the same face in every pic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

She looks like she stepped right out of 2004!

On a side note, she looks like a Bunny boiler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Guill wrote: »
    Why is she in the same face in every pic?

Probably cause it's the only face she has :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,566 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

she's going to have to keep that hairstyle and glasses now so "celebs" will recognise her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Stalker Sarah's incredible photo album: How 16-year-old's snaps with 5,000 A-list stars are making her famous in her own right

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2151108/Stalker-Sarahs-incredible-photo-album-How-16-year-olds-snaps-5-000-A-list-stars-making-famous-right.html#ixzz1wQoHyKxd

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahmonline

Any one else find this extremely creepy ? Or curious to know how she does it and where the hell she gets the time ? :confused:

fascinated by it - very sad but true :o

You're Stalker Sarah , aren't you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

[smug]
    i once seen the actor that plays Eoin McLove walking through town.
    [/smug]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Any one else find this extremely creepy ? Or curious to know how she does it and where the hell she gets the time ? :confused:
    Creepy? No. She's 16. Lots of teenage girls are obsessed with stardom. How does she do it? Well she lives in LA and finding out where people live isn't that difficult. Social media has also made it easier than ever to track where people are or where they will be as official twitters and the like will say, "Totes going to premiere of John Trav's new movie tonight".

And finally time - she's 16. Aside from eating sleeping and going to school she has nothing else to be doing.

It's a little sad and I imagine that she'll look back in her twenties and wonder why she wasted her time chasing stars around Hollywood, or she'll fool herself into thinking she's one of the Hollywood "set" and sleep around and take drugs to try and fit in with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

I dont know half the people shes with :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

She has a decent photoshop career ahead of her!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

seamus wrote: »
    or she'll fool herself into thinking she's one of the Hollywood "set" and sleep around and take drugs to try and fit in with them.

I'd do that now and I'm 32!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

jester77 wrote: »
    She has a decent photoshop career ahead of her!
    Yea, a lot of them are the same photo of her used over and over.

seamus wrote: »
    Creepy? No. She's 16. Lots of teenage girls are obsessed with stardom. How does she do it? Well she lives in LA and finding out where people live isn't that difficult. Social media has also made it easier than ever to track where people are or where they will be as official twitters and the like will say, "Totes going to premiere of John Trav's new movie tonight".

And finally time - she's 16. Aside from eating sleeping and going to school she has nothing else to be doing.

It's a little sad and I imagine that she'll look back in her twenties and wonder why she wasted her time chasing stars around Hollywood, or she'll fool herself into thinking she's one of the Hollywood "set" and sleep around and take drugs to try and fit in with them.

I Have a cousin that's lives in LA but he doesn't manage to get a pic with every celeb he sees (which isn't quite often)
    Just because she lives there I don't understand how it makes it any easier to get pics taken with the likes of Brad, Angelina, Oprah etc.

I agree with twitter and the likes it is quite easy to track these people down and find out where they are, but I wouldn't imagine it's easy getting pass their security team, paparazzi to get a pic taken with them all :confused:

Also a lot of the events she is at are on at late hours of the night - has she not got study to do or be up early for school ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

meh it's just a hobby. far less sinister than what a lot of girls her age get up to. Not my cuppa tea, but she's not hurting anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

I think there is a sinister plot for her hair mites to take over the world, by infecting everyone. In all the photo's she is head to head with the stars.

Dont worry I have her sussed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Who's that next to Sarah?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/28/article-2151108-1357104D000005DC-489_634x482.jpg

Jared Leto is fricking 41.

What the fcuking fcuk deal did he make with the devil?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭FairytaleGirl

Photoshop! For SURE!

Photoshop! For SURE!

Hardly

• Advertisement

Its so obvious in alot of the pictures - Willow Smith for one, Never mind that her clothes and hair and angle are the same in alot of them.

Im not saying ALL are photoshopped but alot of them obviously have been.

The 'Sarah' In the Ashton Kutcher photo and Willow Smith are the same 'Sarah' - literally.

Also the Dita Von Teese and Jared Leto ones look suspicious!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Wow, that's pathetic.

She's only a kid FFS.. there's worse things she could be out doing..

xzanti wrote: »
    She's only a kid FFS.. there's worse things she could be out doing..

There are also better and more normal things she could be doing, like hanging out with friends, studying, playing a sport :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Clearly a major photoshop job

Some are pretty convincing, but others are downright awful

unreggd wrote: »
    Clearly a major photo shop job

Some are pretty convincing, but others are downright awful

NONE of her pictures are photo shopped, did you not read the link posted!

SunnyDub1 - are you for real??

There are obviously photoshopped photos in that collection, are you blind? Or do you always believe everything you read?: :rolleyes:

NONE of her pictures are photo shopped, did you not read the link posted!
    Yes, not that I need to, because I have EYES, and an IQ over 12

There's nothing logical about it

She's 16, but apparently started when she was 12. Meeting them all in high-security parties and late at night. A top director would be pushed to get 5000 celeb shots!

Same jacket and pose in almost every shot. About 5 diff t-shirts throughout the entire collection

As I said, some were pretty convincing, but most are downright bad editing

Sarah, is that you? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Clicked on the flickr link in the OP, took me till I got down to Beckham to recogise someone, are they actually famous like?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Niamhoooooo

It is pretty creepy. Shes's like a crazed teenager striving for celeb attention

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

None of them are photoshopped. People on blogs actually make gifs mocking how her face always looks the same. She has probably 4 different outfits and always uses the same pose. Apparently her dad is paparazzi and used to clean celebs pools, now he drives her around to events to meet the celebs if she gets good grades in school.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahmonline/

That's her Flickr account, you can see the pics aren't 'shopped

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

dee. wrote: »
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahmonline/

That's her Flickr account, you can see the pics aren't 'shopped

I can see that they ARE photoshopped

Because I can see

Its not even about how the photos look. She's underage, so she wouldnt be allowed into 90% of them situations, and nobody could get 5000 photos in a year or 2

cop on

unreggd wrote: »
    I can see that they ARE photoshopped

Because I can see

Its not even about how the photos look. She's underage, so she wouldnt be allowed into 90% of them situations, and nobody could get 5000 photos in a year or 2

cop on

Relax, it's not real life, don't get worked up over it.
    I'm not going to get into a debate over it but feel free to post some evidence that they are photoshopped because "she wouldn't be allowed into 90% of them situations" isn't valid when she meets most celebs at movie premieres/events....anyone can stand around those providing their parents let them.

dee. wrote: »
    Relax, it's not real life, don't get worked up over it.
    I'm not going to get into a debate over it but feel free to post some evidence that they are photoshopped because "she wouldn't be allowed into 90% of them situations" isn't valid when she meets most celebs at movie premieres/events....anyone can stand around those providing their parents let them.

Totally agree with this.

Evidence unreggd ????? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 TurdzMcFurdz

Her dad only drives her to these events if she continues to get straight A's in school. Not a bad hobby!

She's met some pretty amazing people, there's some she hasn't asked for photographs yet even though she's met them a few times as the situation just wasn't right. So least she aint a brat about getting the photos!

Advertisement