Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather Watchers; Help Please

• 31-05-2012 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey all,

Can I ask a favour of all you in the know? Taking a campervan off for the long weekend and had initially been heading west to Connemara. Now with the change in the weather, I'm wondering if there is a better chance of catching some sun elsewhere.

Anyone any ideas what part of the country I should go to for the best chance of sunshine? Leaving today, back early next week.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

I s'pose its up to me then. It's not looking particularly good anywhere unfortunately. Heres charts for the next few days, +72 looks a real stinker!
    http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/surface_pressure.html
    edit: don't let me put you off, just head off and enjoy it, it won't be cold and these are the shortest nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bumblebee2012

:( not the reply I was hoping for but I guess we'll just have to swop the suncream for raingear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭pauldry

head to sligo Saturday (fair) and then Donegal Sunday (cloudy) stay there Monday (cool but mainly dry) then head East Tuesday and Wednesday (showery) thats all I can say.

It will be a drier scenario than Connemara but youl burn lots of juice

Advertisement