Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inferno XXVI- 2nd June, the Exchange, Exchange St. Temple Bar- SSF42012/UMVC3

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

InferNO
    Supreme Champion: Hound
    Worthy Adversary: Azza
    Maybe Next Time: Ladnopoka

4th place:
    Stev0

5th place tie:
    Dreddy
    DoctorDoom

7th place tie:
    Bourke
    Uberprinny

9th place tie:
    AnimaX
    Nutrient
    DarkTalant
    KOKiki

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

InferNO
    Hey guys, a massive thanks to everyone, most especially Doom for being amazing video guy as always and bringing an xbox, also shout out to Dave, Ben and Dreddy for saving the day and bringing console too, would've been a tad more difficult without them!!! I think Doom and AJ are right, something will need to be changed about the running of the community after this but thats for another thread! Reaelly enjoyed my first turn as TO, you may regret giving me a taste of power though! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

InferNO
    GGs to everyone I played, and thanks to everyone organised in the running of the tournament, especially Aileen who really stepped up and the event ran pretty much flawlessly.

Good to meet you MackDaddi, hope to see you at casuals sometime soon for some ST/HDR!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

InferMaybe
    Looked fun, congrats Hound. GGs to Dreddy with the gdlk hooligan vortex. BGs to dirty counterpickers Azza and Ladno with the 6-0 matchups.

I've found a major, disgusting problem with the vids though. If you tyrants can ban my personal favourite costume thus rendering myself unable to use my true main (blanka alt 3) then I propose a similar ban for the atrocious JP Voice Cammy.

• Advertisement

InferNO
    If you come along to the next one, you could do it yourself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Cobelcog wrote: »
    I propose a similar ban for the atrocious JP Voice Cammy.

But the arousal resulting from her sexy English voice would make it very awkward to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

The salt from SF4 was washed away by Melty casuals.
    I guess that other game got played too.
    Was fun all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Good ****, great videos. Shoutouts to dreddybajs for being very solid, such an improved player and was great fun watching you play in Glasgow man.

P.S. Thanks for the games earlier, need to work on that MU :)

Peace

InferNO
    Hey, we got front-paged by a Euro website.

http://www.versusism.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Hey, we got front-paged by a Euro website.

http://www.versusism.com/

Looks like a dutch company/person. Vierd! cool though.

Advertisement