Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens 4000 Series Panel

Options
  • 31-05-2012 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi,

where would I pick up one of these panels (Dublin/Louth area) and what would a ballpark cost be?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Take a look at the suppliers sticky here.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055956748
    The following stock Siemens.
    REW
    Reliable Security
    RWL
    IGT

The Standard 4220 is €130-€150 + vat
    They've just introduced a new kit with the 4320 for around €200 .Do ask about that,
    That will give you the IP as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

The 4320 comes in kit format, you get a pace keypad with two tags in the kit.
    I have some on order but wont have them until next week

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Yeah, forgot to mention the pace key pad and fobs.
    Was only up in Siemens this morning. Its a step closer to having IP as standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

It's a good move by Siemens. What I really want is built in WiFi.

That at the right price would seal the deal for me installing IP as standard.

• Advertisement
Advertisement