Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glass hob cover smashed

Options
  • 31-05-2012 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Have just smashed the glass cover on my three-ring Dometic/Cramer hob. Anybody know best way to find a replacement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭OuterBombie

Howdy,

I have a different van but my glass cover smashed a few years ago and I got a replacement online from Donaghy's: http://www.partsformotorhomes.com/

It wasn't on the website but I emailed them with details and they supplied it delivered.

OB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

IF you can't get one locally try leisurespares.co.uk.

Needed smev sink plugs last year and they were the only crowd who seemed to be able to get what I wanted.
    They also got me replacement grommets for the hob racks to stop em rattling about when driving.
    Marty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭niloc1951

martyc5674 wrote: »
    ........................ replacement grommets for the hob racks to stop em rattling about when driving. Marty.

I got mine HERE, they are local and very helpful.

IIRC they gave me them for free, I would certainly check with them first if I needed anything on their stock list, their pricing seems very competitive.

Advertisement