Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

living in Carrickmines

Options
  • 31-05-2012 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi, anyone here living in Carrickmines? Are the apts there any good? How about sound insulation? Any shops (I mean local spar etc not the shopping centre across the road), playgrounds, parking spaces? How long is the walk to the luas?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

lo0kash wrote: »
    Hi, anyone here living in Carrickmines? Are the apts there any good? How about sound insulation? Any shops (I mean local spar etc not the shopping centre across the road), playgrounds, parking spaces? How long is the walk to the luas?

Thanks

Do you mean the 2 developments opposite the retail park? I lived in one for about a year and thought it was terrible - was the one further away from the retail park.

After i left sure the block where i lived the roof blew off! The estate is only half finished, very poor quality, bad parking and everyone living there seemed really pissed off the entire time, like they were owners and bitter with being in so much negative equity and state of the estate etc. Stay well away IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭lo0kash

Do you mean the 2 developments opposite the retail park? I lived in one for about a year and thought it was terrible - was the one further away from the retail park.

After i left sure the block where i lived the roof blew off! The estate is only half finished, very poor quality, bad parking and everyone living there seemed really pissed off the entire time, like they were owners and bitter with being in so much negative equity and state of the estate etc. Stay well away IMO.

Yeh thats the place I WAS thinking of... Thanks.

Advertisement