Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser good at highlights?

Options
  • 31-05-2012 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

Could anybody recommend a hairdresser who is good at highlights and reasonably priced? My hair is quite short so the highlights can look a bit 'spotty' if they aren't done well.

I live in Dublin 9, north of city centre but anywhere in town would be fine?

Also am just wondering about etiquette in this situation. I had been going to the same hairdresser for a few years she is lovely and a family friend. She did my hair well but I got it cut short recently and it was a really bad cut so I went back to my previous hairdresser who is genius at cutting and I really want to stick with him now. He doesn't colour though and I couldn't afford to get it done in the salon where he works because a cut and colour would be about €200. The other hairdresser did the colour really well but I am concerned about upsetting her if I ask her only to do the colour.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks much :)

Comments

Advertisement