Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Benjamin Aguero...

• 31-05-2012 12:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭

XRL6G.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I bet he ends up playing in a death metal band.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

What if he doesn't want to play football?

What if he wants to dance?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Chips Ahoy

with the way footballs gone now there's probably scouts watching him already and real madrid and barca have gone into a bidding war over him

Probably a scout report was done on the day of his birth saying he can spot a gap, has an eye for space and has a good quick delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

Surprised Wenger hasn't snapped him up yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Chips Ahoy wrote: »
    Probably a scout report was done on the day of his birth saying he can spot a gap, has an eye for space and has a good quick delivery

Don't forget a good dribbler.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Yeah but his mother has two left feet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Underground

Be funny if he became an interior designer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

The fact that his father, Grandfather & Godfather are/where all top footballers, even if his useless he'll have a career, clubs will have because of who is family are, he'll be given plenty of chances to have a descent career...

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Captain Morgan Freeman

Id laugh if it turned out Heskey was the father.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

i thought i read somewhere that he's been signed up already .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

He has an amazing right foot for a 2 year old. There are lads on my soccer team who have been playing for 15/20 years and they can't kick the ball as well as he can. To hit a bouncing ball at that age is incredible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

Could he handle a wet and windy midweek game at Stoke though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

oh my god....

I think this "joke" should be added to the charter as a bannable offence. It lost all it's humour about 3 years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I think this "joke" should be added to the charter as a bannable offence. It lost all it's humour about 3 years ago.

Throw it into the feedback thread sure.

Seen the pic on FB the other day and I was convinced it was a girl that Aguero had. Either way, no pressure at all young man.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,588 ✭✭✭jaykay74

All things considered I'd say he'd shit himself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭kitakyushu

Don't forget a good dribbler.

Has been known to lose his bottle tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,088 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

How media obsessed are footballers that they think we really need to see their offspring playing at home?

Anyway, after naming him that, good chance he'll be more into ballet ....;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

He's already thrown his toys out of his pram at the thought of playing in the same team as mario.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,833 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Looks like he has a dodgy hammo already from that video!!.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Carrying a bit of weight too. Body composition is all wrong and doesn't look like he'd be able to get up and down the pitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

He has an amazing right foot for a 2 year old. There are lads on my soccer team who have been playing for 15/20 years and they can't kick the ball as well as he can. To hit a bouncing ball at that age is incredible.

Pah, edited highlights. Anyone can look good on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

How is Manchester United prodigy, Kane Jackson faring? Signed by United as a four year old in 1994. They couldn't pay him, obviously, but Hi-Tec gave him free kit and 'Shoot!' did an article with himself and the newly signed Roy Keane.

How is Manchester United prodigy, Kane Jackson faring? Signed by United as a four year old in 1994. They couldn't pay him, obviously, but Hi-Tec gave him free kit and 'Shoot!' did an article with himself and the newly signed Roy Keane.

He's a van driver. Too much too soon. He gave up playing at 12. By right he should be only getting serious about it at that age. He never had a chance really.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3940860/Back-of-the-netor-brback-to-the-day-job.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Around the time he was born there was a story somewhere about Inter trying to 'sign' him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

He's a van driver. Too much too soon. He gave up playing at 12. By right he should be only getting serious about it at that age. He never had a chance really.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3940860/Back-of-the-netor-brback-to-the-day-job.html

It really is a disgrace how children can be commodified by clubs in such a way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,088 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

It really is a disgrace how children can be commodified by clubs in such a way.

Shouldn't that be 'by their parents'?

Advertisement