Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Nicholas H-Dip in Arts in Early Childhood Montessori Education

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Alpaca

Hi Ais91,

You can ignore the last post I sent to you. I have found out more information and know that the Higher Diploma is the
    Course I should apply for. I hope I get called for interview and that it is held in Limerick!
    Thanks again.
    A

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gilli25

hey guys,

Really interested in doing this course however when finishing this hdip does it mean you can work as a resource teacher and have a teacher council number or is it only the 4 year course that allows this
    ????

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

There is talk of a major shake up of special ed. and that schools may just be given an allocation of hours to cover all special needs teaching, not just resource. If this happens, it's unlikely that schools will take someone with restricted recognition as they would have to leave that person in SEN for the duration of their careers.

Advertisement