Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montessori Postgrad

Options
  • 31-05-2012 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi everyone,

I am applying for the Higher Diploma in Arts in Early Childhood Montessori Education in St Nicholas College.

Does anybody have any tips on the interview? What kinda of questions are asked etc?

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

Ive applied for the same...

Might see you there!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 FiveSpice

Oh great. Have you had your interview?

Do you know if one can be a resource teacher when qualified from this course?

No the degree from st.nicholas qualifies you to be a resource teacher, but the h.dip doesnt.

My interview is on July 4th...

Excited

• Registered Users Posts: 44 orla201

Hi guys,

I've only recently applied for this course. I was told first round offers are out but I could compete for a place in second round offers.

Was given an interview time for next wk. Any tips?

Oh and did uz get offered a place???

Yeah I got a place!

Just show a love for children and for the method. Be prepared to answer questions about why you think the method is good, any experience you have with children, and if you have a school in mind for your teaching practice.
    Its not a difficult interview, you should be fine!

I just wish I knew when we started. If anyone else has got accepted yet, pass on any info please!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 KitKat01

Hi Everyone,

I got offered a place on the Hdip a few weeks ago also.

Just heard today we start on 02nd Oct!

Very exciting! Still can't believe im going back to college.

Look forward to meeting everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Anyone applying for this in Cork this year?

Advertisement