Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Forum Access

Options
  • 31-05-2012 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I received a ten day ban from the soccer forum on the 19th May, that ban has since expired. However, I haven't been able to access the forum since, it says I have not met the required post count which obviously I have. Any idea why this is?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You received a 14 day ban, so you're still banned currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

It says it has expired on my account. It had said ten days ban from 19 May-29 May, why didn't it say it was a 14 day ban on my account?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I think you're looking at the infraction (which has expired), and not the ban. There was no 10 day ban applied, only a 14 day one.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

You're right, thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement