Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bank Account

Options
  • 31-05-2012 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a bank as I wish to close the account I currently have.

It will simply be for my wages every week, one or two standing orders and maybe a small savings account attached.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Sir123

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    I am wondering if anyone can recommend a bank as I wish to close the account I currently have.

It will simply be for my wages every week, one or two standing orders and maybe a small savings account attached.

Ulster Bank has no fee banking. I'd recommend them,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

OldNotWIse wrote: »

With Ulster nearly 2 years, had my Debit card 7 days after walking through door, no complaints so far.

Advertisement