Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deposit Problem

Options
  • 31-05-2012 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi everyone! I'm applying for taught course and paying deposit for the place via credit card but failed!

It says: Unparseable response from ACS, transaction halted. Please contact the merchant.

What's the problem???

thank u very much!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

sonate wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm applying for taught course and paying deposit for the place via credit card but failed!

It says: Unparseable response from ACS, transaction halted. Please contact the merchant.

What's the problem???

thank u very much!!!

merchant would be your bank/or whoever is your credit card provider, I got a similar message when applying, and was told to contact merchant by UCD, I got a reply saying transaction accepted but error has occured and to contact merchant! Don't think the college will be much help to you in your case by sounds of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

No, merchant is the person you're trying to give money to, i.e. UCD. Contact them, they'll sort you out.

Edit: Apparently not. According to this conversation on the UCD Registry facebook, if you receive that error, contact your bank or CC company. Apologies for being wrong, it happens sometime.

Advertisement