Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childrens Posters

• 31-05-2012 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a shop in Limerick (city or Crescent) that sells childrens posters like Fireman Sam or Thomas the Tank? My cousins kid is nuts about these things

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

i'd say mrlaurel your best bet would be o' mahonys, they sell lots of educational posters anyway (young lads room is full of 'em!), but i'd say they might have one or two fireman sam or thomas the tank engine ones... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

There used to be - could still be - an art and hobby shop in the Cresent SC. If it's still open then try there, I think I got something similar there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

Some newsagents would have the poster stands with a variety of posters that you can flick through. Newsagents and music shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭DOBBER112

There's a book shop in The Parkway selling these off at 2 posters for €5, some really great ones too!

pound shop do also some of them

• Advertisement
Advertisement