Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barbers late closing?

Options
  • 31-05-2012 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any barbers that will be open until half 6 or 7 in the city this evening?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Paigne

Im fairly sure JDs in Newpark shopping centre is open until 7 but not positive...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Yea last time I was up there, which was a year ago, it was open till 7. The only one in town. Everywhere else closed at 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭jprboy

Paigne wrote: »
    Im fairly sure JDs in Newpark shopping centre is open until 7 but not positive...

Are they open from 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm too?
    Yea last time I was up there, which was a year ago, it was open till 7. The only one in town. Everywhere else closed at 5.

A while since I got my hair cut in KK but I thought the 2 places on John Street stayed open until 6.00 pm, no?
    And I assume they are both open 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm?

Advertisement