Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Can I Increase visibility of Google Place in Cralow and Laois

Options
  • 31-05-2012 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello All,

I am john, And I am web designer and now doing SEO for my own website designing website. I have different listing for my website with terms 'Website Design Carlow' and 'Website Design Laois' in Google.ie Places pages. They have now position in google maps at 24th and 71th from the last month. I want them to first page. I have done business directory submissions for these google places. But I have not figured any improvement in their rank and now I am afraid not to blocked by google with bulk of submission.

Please help me in improving my visibility. I will highly apprciate any member of this forum to come here and post his reply.

I am sorry to admin if I post this message at wrong place. And I also link my google places with thier names. Please move this to correct place and you can remove links if this is not allowed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Hello All,

I am john, And I am web designer and now doing SEO for my own website designing website. I have different listing for my website with terms 'Website Design Carlow' and 'Website Design Laois' in Google.ie Places pages. They have now position in google maps at 24th and 71th from the last month. I want them to first page. I have done business directory submissions for these google places. But I have not figured any improvement in their rank and now I am afraid not to blocked by google with bulk of submission.

Please help me in improving my visibility. I will highly apprciate any member of this forum to come here and post his reply.

I am sorry to admin if I post this message at wrong place. And I also link my google places with thier names. Please move this to correct place and you can remove links if this is not allowed.

Hi John,

Have you completed all the information on the places page? From my expereince the more complete the business page is the higher google will rank it. Add photos (even just screenshots of websites you have designed).

Your proximity to the main urban center may have an effect too.
    I have sites that rank top 3 for search terms like "Joe Bloggs Limerick" but then on Google Places they rank well down the page because the office of Joe Bloggs is actually 10 miles outside the city.

Advertisement