Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kittens wanted Dublin area

• 31-05-2012 4:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking to rescue/adopt 2 kittens. I'm located in D7. Can anyone suggest any cat shelters/rescue centres that might be located nearby or in the larger Dublin area. Even if anyone knew of any websites I could check up that would be very helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭sotisme

<modsnip> -definitely! They are a group of volunteers and have no premesis but the volunteers live all over dublin. Theyre a great charity to support and just recently escaped from having to close down as money is so tight for them so it would really be great if you could support them. Ive fostered kittens for them before and they are really nice people.

<Modsnip>

Plenty of kittens on their page looking for homes!
    Good luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

sotisme wrote: »
    <modsnip> -definitely! They are a group of volunteers and have no premesis but the volunteers live all over dublin. Theyre a great charity to support and just recently escaped from having to close down as money is so tight for them so it would really be great if you could support them. Ive fostered kittens for them before and they are really nice people.

<Modsnip>

Plenty of kittens on their page looking for homes!
    Good luck.

Thanks, I've just given them a ring!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭sotisme

thats great, let us know how you get on:)

Advertisement