Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need WordPress help from trainees, read.

Options
  • 31-05-2012 4:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭

I am currently hosting 2 domain names, one of which is to be an e-commerce site, the other to be a proper WordPress site to sell advertising space and make for an interesting visit.

I don't currently have the funds to be constantly going to professional website designers to pay 50+ euro an hour, and although there's a lot of info online, it's very difficult to find exactly what i'm looking for sometimes.

So here's the deal, if there are any trainee website designs or WordPress competent individuals out there (near the Kilkenny region) that can give me help along the line from the present onward, i will pay them 10 euro for each hour they spend helping me and create a contract stating that should the websites generate income i will own them to the amount of 70 euro per hour spent helping me.

It's the best i can do guys, thanks for reading. Please PM me if you have any ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I find training books the most convenient way of learning programs, don't over look them. Go onto Amazon and you'll find books ranging from beginner to highly advanced.

I've learn server administration, Active directory, photoshop, after effects, Premiere, Webdesign, HTML, CSS, Joomla, drupal, SQL, google advertising all through books. Granted some programs like after effects and photoshop required many books but something like wordpress could be learned in a few days with a book.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Advertisement