Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do in Clonmel during the week?

Options
  • 31-05-2012 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I am moving down to Clonmel next week for work and I was wondering what there is to do there during the week?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

drink in the piper inn and say hi to the gang for me :D ill be heading down there myself tonight... have to go to a wedding tomorrow there

• Registered Users Posts: 38 evey3624

drink in the piper inn and say hi to the gang for me :D ill be heading down there myself tonight... have to go to a wedding tomorrow there

Will do :D Anything else bar drinking lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

am...no offence to the piper but unless your a biker/rocker type it may not be the place for you !! Its probably a decent bar but it appears to cater for a 'niche market'. There are plenty of clubs and things to join in Clonmel. Of your into sports there are the following tennis,badminton,Ladies football, rugby and soccer ( i am assuming your female), an athletics club, a hillwalking club, golf, swimming, etc. There are also a few gyms, swimming pools etc. If sport is not your thing then there are lots of other clubs about too....there is a decent amount of things to do so just throw yourself into it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 evey3624

Thanks for that and sorry for late reply!!

I am in my second week so I am getting settled so I will def look into some sporting activities :)

Thanks for the info

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

evey3624 wrote: »
    Thanks for that and sorry for late reply!!

I am in my second week so I am getting settled so I will def look into some sporting activities :)

Thanks for the info

How are you finding Clonmel so far?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Tag rugby has started up at the rugby club, maybe your work place has a team taking part.....
    The Forge gym up at Ard Gaoithe(beside Abbott and Boston) is a kettlebell and crossfit gym. Great fun and they often organise nights out together, really sound girls and guys go to the gym so could be a nice way to meet people.

Advertisement