Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths Higher Level

• 31-05-2012 5:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭

Ok, I need help. What the feck do we need to know for theorums/constructions/proofs? I literally have no clue, and any help would be hugely appreciated!:)

PS, I have new concise maths 4 and 5, and the project maths supplement if that helps at all.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY OF THESE THINGS BEFORE :LLLLLLLLLLL

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Lamie

Easiest thing to do is learn the 3 new theorems and hope one comes up in 6A. 6B based on junior cert higher theorems but is supposed to be a bit tricky. Sort of thing you look at and either know what to do or it's never going to come.

Lamie wrote: »
    Easiest thing to do is learn the 3 new theorems and hope one comes up in 6A. 6B based on junior cert higher theorems but is supposed to be a bit tricky. Sort of thing you look at and either know what to do or it's never going to come.

6A is the constructions as well..........i think

6A is the constructions as well..........i think

Ye construction and definitions also, but I dislike constructions so hedging my bet that theorems will come up. If not I'll fall back on 6b. Easier at this stage to learn the 3 theorems then 20 constructions.

• Advertisement

Lamie wrote: »
    Ye construction and definitions also, but I dislike constructions so hedging my bet that theorems will come up. If not I'll fall back on 6b. Easier at this stage to learn the 3 theorems then 20 constructions.

There's only 7 ? Numbers 16 - 22 as far as i know

There's only 7 ? Numbers 16 - 22 as far as i know

mmm says on the syllabus 1-22??
    start of page 22

http://www.ncca.ie/en/Curriculum_and_Assessment/Post-Primary_Education/Project_Maths/Syllabuses_and_Assessment/LC_Maths_for_examination_in_2012.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

They're the ones exclusive to higher level but we have to know all the ones required at foundation and ordinary also. 1 quick look over them and you should be fine. They're not difficult :D

Advertisement