Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to live in Dublin

Options
  • 31-05-2012 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭

I want to move to a nice part of Dublin. Somewhere not far from city centre, somewhere with good public transport links to city centre.

I have lived not particularly nice areas of Dublin since I moved here (At the moment in Rialto) and would like to live in a nice part for a change. Not a posh part, just somewhere where there are less of a scumbag element...

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

I want to move to a nice part of Dublin. Somewhere not far from city centre, somewhere with good public transport links to city centre.

I have lived not particularly nice areas of Dublin since I moved here (At the moment in Rialto) and would like to live in a nice part for a change. Not a posh part, just somewhere where there are less of a scumbag element...

Any suggestions?

Budget? Apartment/house? Living on your own, or sharing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

Any suggestions?

Anywhere from Ranelagh to Dundrum along the luas line. also a short cycle to the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Anywhere from Ranelagh to Dundrum along the luas line. also a short cycle to the city.

IFSC is great, though expensive probably, I have college there and it sure seems like nice area, but as it's new built prob expensive.

NCI halls?

They take TCD students at a cheaper rate than TCD halls and it's dead close to the college too, just a short walk. Save you a bomb on transport too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Anywhere along the DART line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

Budget? Apartment/house? Living on your own, or sharing?

400-450. Dont care if it is apt or house but I need parking. With my budget, I assume I will have to go for sharing.

I just want to experience a new part of Dublin...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

daft.ie

I saw a few places sharing with 2/3 people for as low as your price range in "nice areas".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

daft.ie

I saw a few places sharing with 2/3 people for as low as your price range in "nice areas".

Advertisement