Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15Gb data 250 minutes and texts for 35 per month with meteor

Options
  • 31-05-2012 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

Hi,

So I left meteor to get the Galaxy S3 on three.
    They asked me why I was leaving and I said because I'm getting 200 minutes and 300 texts with 15gb of data with three for 40 per month.

They offered me 250 minutes and texts and 15gb of data for 35 per month on a 30 day contract. This seems pretty good if you want to stay with meteor - I would have myself only they have bad 3G signal in maynooth.

It might interest some of you, just give them a call and threaten to cancel - see what they say?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

dillo2k10 wrote: »
    Hi,

So I left meteor to get the Galaxy S3 on three.
    They asked me why I was leaving and I said because I'm getting 200 minutes and 300 texts with 15gb of data with three for 40 per month.

They offered me 250 minutes and texts and 15gb of data for 35 per month on a 30 day contract. This seems pretty good if you want to stay with meteor - I would have myself only they have bad 3G signal in maynooth.

It might interest some of you, just give them a call and threaten to cancel - see what they say?

How much for the phone then though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

draffodx wrote: »
    How much for the phone then though?

I actually didnt ask. Sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

It's a 30 day contract so €599.99 for the phone. There's no phones with a 30 day contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

Good for those who just want a sim only plan though

Advertisement