Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repairable Dripping Atomiser (RDA)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lucutus, you want a clockworks rda? 20 + postage? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Well, yet again the RDA has saved the day. Nothing's worked right for about 3 days. Even the RDA with 2mm wick was not right. Lack of satisfaction going on and on and on.....

Threw in a 4x1mm strands of Andrei's wick with 5 turns of 0.2 kanthal and 4 volts......whoa! THAT'S what's been missing!

I don't fecking care if it leaks any more. I don't care if the draw is a bit tight for me. I dont care if it aint the prettiest thing on the planet. I don't care if the airhole is a bitch to line up dead right. It works......it just works.

Lovely full strong flavour and the airhole must be slightly off cos the TH is just what I needed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

Does anyone own a Vision Eternity Rebuildable? and can you tell me what type of tank can be used with it, I have looked at the eGo T type A & B tanks and can't make out which one it is.
    Going to buy the Vision Eternity and want the tank option as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Type A.

grindle wrote: »
    Type A.
    Cheers my good man, why ain't you at the vapemeet? thought you we were from that part of the world

• Advertisement

kiffy wrote: »
    Cheers my good man, why ain't you at the vapemeet? thought you we were from that part of the world

Nope, live in Cahhhhhrk, like, bai, etc etc, dowtcha bai, best place ever mammy's-boy central republic of Fùck Dublin, etc etc.

So, no. Had work today - big manager's meeting coming up so I had to prepare a lot of paperwork and such the like, cos I'm the book-keeping side of things.

WHY AREN'T YOU THERE?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

lucutus, you want a clockworks rda? 20 + postage? :)

Might do, let me check into it and get back to you.
    Nope, live in Cahhhhhrk, like, bai, etc etc, dowtcha bai, best place ever mammy's-boy central republic of Fùck Dublin, etc etc.

So, no. Had work today - big manager's meeting coming up so I had to prepare a lot of paperwork and such the like, cos I'm the book-keeping side of things.

WHY AREN'T YOU THERE?

Ye should have a West Limerick Vape. Herself was down in Newcastle West at some Darts event at Club Mission last night and all the barmen and bouncers were clued into vaping, no problems vaping away on her ego/kanger in the place.

Can it not be in Newcastle West?

WHY AREN'T YOU THERE?
    Bloody hell I'm further away than you.
    And I 2nd Mr Chrome's comments, about "Tit" and "Ban" :D
    Will be heading out shortly though for a few scoops, cant beat a Saturday night out (preferably without the Mrs) and watching MOTD.

That would be grand or even Kilmallock both close enough for the wife to droip me off to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

I get the sentiment only too well! :)

Bloody hell I'm further away than you.
    And I 2nd Mr Chrome's comments, about "Tit" and "Ban" :D
    Will be heading out shortly though for a few scoops, cant beat a Saturday night out (preferably without the Mrs) and watching MOTD.
    Mr Chrome said that? *ignored*
    That would be grand or even Kilmallock both close enough for the wife to droip me off to.
    No, no, I meant can we please, please NOT have it in Newcastle West?
    I get the sentiment only too well! :)

This guy gets my drift. But...
    Can we also please not have it in Navan or any of those other made-up counties? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

lmao :D

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Rathkeale?

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Bubba9 wrote: »
    Rathkeale?

Limerick citaaayyy!!! :D Plenty of pubs/hotels are vaper friendly.

Yeah, sure, why not? They're very welcoming to out-of-towners and nomads there. What could go wrong?

We can have the next instalment in Oola or Mungret. Deliverance-style scenes of joy await.

Yeah, sure, why not? They're very welcoming to out-of-towners and nomads there. What could go wrong?

We can have the next instalment in Oola or Mungret. Deliverance-style scenes of joy await.
    As the yanks call "zero, zero L A" ;)

The Westwood Ho in Mungret is it Grind's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Got myself a "Trinity" a week or so ago and loving it ... really tidy dripper on telescope in 18350 mode very pocketable (See pic beside 1100 ego!)

8486421951_e976bfe570.jpg

After my less than overwhelming experiences with the spiral I went back on the RDA. I've used Bulli wick and 0.2 kanthal. The Bulli wick really is excellent stuff. Very very clean flavour. Not easy to work with and expensive as hell, especially with shipping, but it does give a great vape in the RDA.

do you find it much better than xandreys stuff in the rda?

• Advertisement

I 'think' it's a bit better. Kind of crisper or cleaner taste. It's much harder to work with though cos it's thinner and softer or something.
    Andrei's is good too though, and cheaper and quicker to get....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Do you loop the wick in your RDA, i.e. wrap the coil around 2 strand and have 2 tails? Somebody recommended this to me but I find I'm not getting as much vapour now. I'm not sure if I'm using 2mm or 3mm wick btw (republic of goon might let me know if he's reading this, he sent it with his AGA-T).

I used 5 or 6 wraps of 0.20 wire, 1.9 ohms.

Also probably a stupid question but the air hole should be closer to the base than the top right?

Air hole should be on the upper side so that its at the same level as the coil. it should also be at 11 o'clock with the outer post at 9 o'clock if you know what I mean. With all of these things the airhole should be as close to opposite the coil as possible.

I use 4 strands if 1mm wick with the tail at one end of the coil.

after another disastrous attempt at recoiling the ebaron spiral I realised I still owned a clockworks rda
    coiled it this morning and.... I'm loving it

it's no bulli (what is) but I'm liking it more than ever

I was thinking of just buying a new bulli rather than waiting for mine to be repaired (if it is in fact buggered) but honestly.. I could happily live with the rda for a few weeks while my bulli is sent back to the fatherland.

Those spirals are overhyped I think. The good old fashioned RDA is so much easier to coil.

yeah, I really don't understand the love people have for the spirals. they're better than cartos or clearos but still.. as far as rebuildables go they're kinda weak

still, it looks pretty on my ego 350mah so I won't be getting rid of it.

green hornet, is your clear rda tube frosted?

asked over on ukvapers and he said he can only do frosted tanks for them.. but i seem to remember yours been quite see through

If say its 'not clear' but 'almost clear'.....

almost clear will do

cut my nails yesterday and can't for the life of me get the top off the rda without laying it sideways on the desk and using a knife. pain in the ass to check juice level

• Advertisement

Yeah, I rarely use the SS when using it. The 'clear' tube is excellent. No more wondering. I think the airhole is a bit smaller or the tube a bit thicker and the draw is slightly tight on mine but that's easy solved if I could be arsed.

Still getting on great with he oid. ****ed up last night though. I used an old screwdriver to try tidy up the wool and the wool had some juice..........absolutely rank taste of some 'bad for me ****'. The juice must have extracted it and I had to clean the whole thing down. Rank.

Advertisement