Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a source of surplus ammo.

Options
  • 31-05-2012 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

As the title sugests i am looking for a firearms dealer somewhere south of the border that stocks surplus ammo apart from fingle sports as i find them too expensive 70c a round of 7.62x54 is too much .As i was told by a guy in kerry he has got new stuff for 80c i have seen surplus .303 cases at the range recently and i know there is still some kicking about. Do any dealers import stuff from the north:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

Landers in tralee had some surplus a few years ago, but I got the last of it and hes out of the gun business now. It was working out at 50c a round when buying it in bulk.

I have to say that Ive found Fingal sports to be 1 of the cheaper dealers to buy rifle ammo from.

GH

Advertisement