Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humble Bundle V

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It's definitely the best in terms of the games on offer to be fair. There have been great games in the other ones, but every game in this one is fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I think I may support this even though I've already bought Bastion, Limbo & Superbrothers through Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

*Nudge* *Nudge*

http://www.humblebundle.com/

You need to pay above the average to unlock:

Bastion * Lone Survivor * Braid * Super Meat Boy

Refresh your Humble V key page.. added games.

lonesurvivor.png

Lone Survivor: http://www.lonesurvivor.co.uk/

..and two games that have been in a Humble bundle before.

supermeatboynosoundtrac.png

Super Meat Boy: http://www.supermeatboy.com/

braidgy.png

Braid: http://www.braid-game.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'm really glad I bought this bundle. The only game that I own from the list is Braid the rest are all new to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Lone Survivor! Yes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭Nollog

Amalgam wrote: »
    *Nudge* *Nudge*

You need to pay above the average to unlock:

Bastion * Lone Survivor * Braid * Super Meat Boy

Do those come as one steam key or separately?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

One key

EDIT: The 3 new games are 1 steam key.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Pity, already have SMB and Braid from previous bundles, not gonna activate it for the sake of one game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

RolandIRL wrote: »
    Pity, already have SMB and Braid from previous bundles, not gonna activate it for the sake of one game.

What are you going to do with it? Nothing? Lone survivor is amazing by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Limericks wrote: »
    What are you going to do with it? Nothing? Lone survivor is amazing by the way.

Might see if I can trade it for some other game.

I do have a DRM-free version of Lone Survivor to play, y'know? :pac: Do people forget about those and just go for the Steam keys? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

RolandIRL wrote: »
    Might see if I can trade it for some other game.

I do have a DRM-free version of Lone Survivor to play, y'know? :pac: Do people forget about those and just go for the Steam keys? :confused:

Haha yes I know that, my lone survivor comment was meant for the thread not specifically towards you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

You're buying one copy of the games, not DRM free copy + steam copy. There's nothing stopping you from treating it as such but it would be nice to live up to the developers' trust here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I have a question that might be more related to Steam than the Humble Bundle but here it goes anyway.

I bought the Bundle and got my Steam key and added the games to Steam using my Mac. I have yet to download and install any of the games. Does anyone know if I will be allowed to install the games on my Windows machine if I log into Steam on that platform?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Elysian

I have a question that might be more related to Steam than the Humble Bundle but here it goes anyway.

I bought the Bundle and got my Steam key and added the games to Steam using my Mac. I have yet to download and install any of the games. Does anyone know if I will be allowed to install the games on my Windows machine if I log into Steam on that platform?

You can install them on both your mac and your pc.

In fact, you can install Steam on as many computers as you own and download the games onto all of them.

The only caveat is that you can only be Online on any one machine at a time.
    I love it; I install all my FPS games on the iMac and the rest of the smaller games on my less-powerful laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    install all my FPS games on the iMac .
    K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    smaller games on my less-powerful laptop.

Oh kiki. You crack me up. :p

Kirby wrote: »
    Oh kiki. You crack me up. :p
    If it helps, my laptop is also a Mac :pac:

Just one day left.

Don't complain afterwards.. Get your games, Steam keys etc, Soundtracks..

Beat the current average of > $8.47 to get everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

This is such a great offer. I have all the games already, but pitched in again for the soundtracks.

Excellent.
    The Humble Indie Bundle V is over, with 598,723 bundles sold for a total of $5,102,391.47.

• Advertisement
Advertisement