Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injustice- Gods Among Us discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

the LOBO reveal trailer was just shown at c2e2 there, prob be on youtube very soon.
    he looks pretty odd being honest, 1 or 2 recycled moves which shame to see.
    back walk slickest looking in game by a mile.
    his forward dash a roll too which is cool.
    but holy **** his super is all kinds of epic.

released in america may7th so we'll either get it may 8th or 15th depending.

learning harley quinn may have to go to the back of the line lol

EDIT: heres the video

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Got this today, going to give it a bit of a play.

So who do we reckon will be the superior zoning character in the long run, Sinestro or Deathstroke?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

So who do we reckon will be the superior zoning character in the long run, Sinestro or Deathstroke?

Batman.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Sinestro or green lantern looking pretty strong in zoning category atm

Death stroke is over hyped, is pretty good however

That lobo trailer Kreygasm

deathstroke imo is a more complete char along with his zoning, lows/overheads mixups, very good wakeups

sinestro is free on wakeup,alot of unsafe stuff(but his trait makes everything safe/frametrap) but has better zoning.

but as of right now cyborg is by far the best zoning.
    tiger knee air fireballs are really odd to do in this game, its different than MK and nutrient was saying it was different than SF aswell.
    i could do constant tiger knee sai's with mileena in mk,in injustice im lucky to get two in a row :o

• Advertisement

Cyborg? That's interesting. I get the feeling looking at this game that a zoning characters strength comes down to what happens when the opponent gets in in injustice (three ins in a row, gdlk) rather than what they do to keep away.

Cyborg then. Does tym have a wiki? I can't check right now. I also don't feel like traipsing through threads for my knowledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Trying to give this a chance but the inputs are absolutely doing my head in.

Cyborg? That's interesting. I get the feeling looking at this game that a zoning characters strength comes down to what happens when the opponent gets in in injustice (three ins in a row, gdlk) rather than what they do to keep away.

Cyborg then. Does tym have a wiki? I can't check right now. I also don't feel like traipsing through threads for my knowledge.

hmm theres a frame data wiki but thats in game already
    http://testyourmight.com/wiki/index.php/Cyborg
    anything else you'll prob have to check the char forums, cyborg is one the least used chars at the min though,stupid american fools lol

what cyborg does when u get is in use his spencer like zipline(which has armor on start up with no meter use) to run away and shoot more fireballs

oh another thing about that sinestro guy forgot to mention he has the best anti anti air move in game,try aa him and he ges a launcher lol
    Trying to give this a chance but the inputs are absolutely doing my head in.

yea inputs pretty strict, some strings have huge hit confirm windows, some have ****ty ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭SirAuronDX

Learning green arrow but god damn what is with the input in this game. Everything feels stiff like if i input anything it just drops so you have to execute it like before the animation reaches the actual strike. say if i do x.x.x qcf x
    i'd have to input it all before the second X finishes.

I'm still in gripes about how simple some characters get free anything in this game (Green lantern)

• Advertisement

SirAuronDX wrote: »
    Learning green arrow but god damn what is with the input in this game. Everything feels stiff like if i input anything it just drops so you have to execute it like before the animation reaches the actual strike. say if i do x.x.x qcf x
    i'd have to input it all before the second X finishes.

I'm still in gripes about how simple some characters get free anything in this game (Green lantern)

it depends what normal/string your using, some strings have **** hit confirm windows, with green arrow 113~ice arrow his best hit confirm i know of, just press 4 when you see the 3 hit and bingo full combo.
    also like said in other post inputs are strict,no way kof strict but strict

alot of the cast gets alot of stuff for free though, to quote paulo
    "how do u fix cyrax? make everyone cyrax" :D
    every char has filthy dirt that u make u very salty lol have u ran in many black adams yet?

Netcode bothers me too. Whats so hard about searching for same area people?

Netcode bothers me too. Whats so hard about searching for same area people?

netcode is not on sf standard true but it is a vast improvement on mk's.
    i can actually AA on reaction in injustice online, this was not the case in mk.

also it could be who your playing against, if your on xbox you could be getting matched with some mexico player or something.
    ive had a handful of underwater matches but when im playing against people in my friendslist who i dont aint downloading torrents at same time as online,is very playable. tweeks could be made along the way also.
    yea the searching for ranked matches is pretty poor atm but the lobbies are the best place for games imo because u can rematch

Is this always how MK played though? With stiff button inputs. Everything feels like it doesn't come out right away so i don't feel rewarded for reactions since i played anime fighters in which i gotta press everything as it comes out rather than in a queue and sit back and wait also 113 with green arrow never hits not even from a jumping 2. what the ****

Is this always how MK played though? With stiff button inputs. Everything feels like it doesn't come out right away so i don't feel rewarded for reactions since i played anime fighters in which i gotta press everything as it comes out rather than in a queue and sit back and wait also 113 with green arrow never hits not even from a jumping 2. what the ****

when u say doesnt come out right away,u mean delay from button press to move coming out on screen?
    with combo system,there rules and the way there done is pretty different than mk bar the dialed chains, im still have issues with it.
    playing mk gives little help to be honest, there 2 different

jumping attack jailing works bit odd. if you hit your jumping attack to high in your jump arc you will not get enough cancel advantage to jail them into a string.just did j2,113~arrow in training there, u have to get the jumping 2 to hit them in the face rather than top of there head. good way to practice the heights is to set ai in training to reversal and try a jump in string, if you see reversal come up on the opponents side of screen your doing it too early.

also jump1,2 are the only two that gives jailing adv, you can not use jumping 3 to jail into a string.

also what inputs u using? mk or sf and do u have release check (neg edge) off?

when u say doesnt come out right away,u mean delay from button press to move coming out on screen?
    with combo system,there rules and the way there done is pretty different than mk bar the dialed chains, im still have issues with it.
    playing mk gives little help to be honest, there 2 different

jumping attack jailing works bit odd. if you hit your jumping attack to high in your jump arc you will not get enough cancel advantage to jail them into a string.just did j2,113~arrow in training there, u have to get the jumping 2 to hit them in the face rather than top of there head. good way to practice the heights is to set ai in training to reversal and try a jump in string, if you see reversal come up on the opponents side of screen your doing it too early.

also jump1,2 are the only two that gives jailing adv, you can not use jumping 3 to jail into a string.

also what inputs u using? mk or sf and do u have release check (neg edge) off?

I think he means unlike capcom/ "airdash" games it feels like you're dialing in a combo then watching it happen, instead of the performing the move when you want it come out. when you're used to that style of game the "dial a combo" system feels like you're detached from your character, or something.

That said I'm sure if we just dealt with it a few weeks we'd be grand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

video on inputs...

So how bad as green arrow. Im losing to superman laser spammers (whoever thought a fullscreen move that covers 90% of the stage and shoves to the other end of a screen was a grea idea needs shot). Random overheads i cant block in time and other fullscrern shenaigans. For a character with a bow it sure feels like the rest of the cast does his job better. Or im losing to bad play which doesnt get punished. *shrug*

EDIT: Been reading test your might forums. They all agree that green arrow has good tools but he can get out zoned and out rushed easy. Some of his moves and frames are unconsistent even as far to say as using the j2 is hard since it needs to be timed perfectly. I should stop playing online often as well because netcode.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Maining Aquaman, enjoying the game alot more than I thought I would.

Anyone looking for games, PM me and we can arrange something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

video on inputs...
    That is a really weird design choice and sound more like a bug than an intentional thing.

and my days of injustice are at an end. It randomly crashes on my xbox now. Not even a "Disc can't be read" sign. It completely crashes. Not the xbox either since i can play any other game fine but when i play injustice it crashes anywhere at any point after like 3 minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Traded this game yesterday while it was still worth 35 in trade value. I just could not get into it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Rage quits...sooooo many rage quits

Looks like tonight my be my first chance to actually play.

It's still in it's sodding bag, just been busy...

and my days of injustice are at an end. It randomly crashes on my xbox now. Not even a "Disc can't be read" sign. It completely crashes. Not the xbox either since i can play any other game fine but when i play injustice it crashes anywhere at any point after like 3 minutes

xbox settings > storage > system > content cache then clear the cache.
    if that doesnt work delete the title update from your HDD and re-update that should fix it.

Traded this game yesterday while it was still worth 35 in trade value. I just could not get into it.

you are weak :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

and lazy :cool:

3016869-jces__s_doomsday_wip_by_miklbane.jpg

xbox settings > storage > system > content cache then clear the cache.
    if that doesnt work delete the title update from your HDD and re-update that should fix it.

Wait how did that work

• Advertisement

Wait how did that work

someone had same disc crash problem u did on tym and they said doing that fixed it

Advertisement