Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injustice- Gods Among Us discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Nascimento wrote: »
    snip

Yeah I saw that but he does use full bars and used trait beforehand (Harley shouldn't be getting away with activating trait raw and even if she ends a combo and does it, she won't have enough time to benefit from the damage boost if she gets that) so his combos aren't really practical.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Nascimento wrote: »
    I don't play the game, and not sure if this helps, but this guy I follow on youtube put a 68% combo up (with full meter I think)...

broken character

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Nascimento

Nutrient wrote: »
    broken character

Broken game...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

yea those harley combos have very little to do with person vs person gameplay.
    if u get off harley trait without losing damage of some sort and have enough time for any sort of mixup you'd be too busy having a heart attack from shock to even land the combos :pac:

also grundy does more damage than that with 1 bar, hold that harley

Harleen's poopy

• Advertisement

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Harleen's poopy

yea think ya might be right,i dunno, shes seems to have good few problems.
    played baraka in mk9 so im not really looking for a repeat lol
    still though its early days, we could be dead wrong.

i think im going to switch out my killer frost for wonder woman, frost clearly more ****ed up that her but wonder woman very fun and looks to have good bit of depth with her two stances rather than yolo safe slides all day, its good but boring to use.

theres one or two other chars in my first thoughts on the game clearly seem "frost like" in there cheapness but equal boringness, grundy as cheap as hell dont get me wrong but least hes fun

Give her a good overhead then she's perfect.

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Give her a good overhead then she's perfect.

as in speed up the f2 or the hitbox on the f3? #overheadswhiffingoncrouchingcharacters

f+3 is too slow to use in mixups anyway, more of a pressure tool due to frame advantage altho b+3 is better for that. Increase the speed and the range of f2, I think it's fair considering a lot of characters has a really good f+3 overhead that they can tack on armour as well to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 IIII Easy IIII

Harley is good, easy 30-40% combos all day, gotta get in and stay in with her. where she is lacking is anti-airs (Literally none) and mixups (just block low and she cant really do any damage). The most surprising character I've come across is Raven, She has massive damage combos and is REALLY hard to get in on, once you're in she has a tough time but one miss and she can punish hard! I'm really liking Injustice but the ragequitting and noob spamming is very frustrating, gonna be about a year b4 you get consistant high level play online imo

• Advertisement

Armour to Harleys b3 is gdlk, hit that and you're set for at least 25%, depending on who you're playing against you should use a combo that either keeps them close or knocks them full screen

Yeah her b+3 is amazing from a certain range, probably my favourite move with her.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

According to a post on TYM a semi reliable source has leaked Red Hood, Martian Manhunter (YESSSS, get owned superman) and a couple of others in the next batch of DLC.

Hopefully Jonn will punch people through mars as his super.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭TheMikenyan

According to a post on TYM a semi reliable source has leaked Red Hood, Martian Manhunter (YESSSS, get owned superman) and a couple of others in the next batch of DLC.

Hopefully Jonn will punch people through mars as his super.

I genuinely hope this is legit. Out of the twenty-seven character roster, eight of them are from Batman (including Batgirl), and four from Superman (if Zodd is confirmed). Half the point of a game like this is to work with all the lesser known characters in DC's archive, and they're really not taking advantage of that at the moment.

Link, Doom?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I thought that list looked fake when I saw Martian Manhunter on there, but then Red Hood sealed it as authentic. No one making a fake list would think adding another Bat Family character would be believable :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Were granny goodness?

TheGatekeeper23: Why is martian Manhunter not on the survey?

Ed Boon: He's #1 on every poll. No point in having him eat up all votes.

taken from thread on TYM by @m2dave...

"I recently talked to Tom Brady and REO, two testers and high level Injustice: GAU players, on Skype. I asked them to opine about a tier list after a month of the game’s release. The following is their tier list. The characters are listed in alphabetical order within each tier.

S+ Cyborg (block infinite combo)
    S Aquaman, Batman, Black Adam, Deathstroke, Superman
    A+ Doomsday, Green Lantern, Killer Frost, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy, Wonder Woman
    A Catwoman, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Raven, Sinestro, The Flash
    B Ares, Joker, Shazam
    C Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor
    D Bane, Lobo
    "

so watcha guys think?

id maybe put killer frost in S, green lantern aswell
    scrap D,
    put bane/lobo in B,
    Ares/Shazam in A.
    and thats what my current list would be

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Aquaman, bottom 2. Harley S++

Hawkgirl: Banned tier*

* Ireland only

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Black Adam is ASS!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭TheMikenyan

Awesome, didn't pick an ass character for once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

and there was me starting to main Lobo. I always seem to pick low tier characters. I think (hope) he is underestimated.

If Lobo's dash/roll went under more projectiles he would be a beast. He is really good up close and the ankle chain move catches people all the time.

I have actually won more games with Lobo than anyone else. I have beat some really highly ranked players with him that otherwise were murdering me.

The characters that I have most problems with with is Green (Bastard) Lantern :mad: and Grundy. Don't mind deathstroke so much now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Anyone up for a few games of this on PS3 from about 6:00pm? I will be on for a while. My GT is Major_Wobbler. Send me a friend request if anyone is online and plays Injustice or TTT2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

The Hound wrote: »
    Black Adam is ASS!!!!

S+:
    Cyborg (block infinite combo)

S:
    Aquaman, Batman, Black Adam, Deathstroke, Superman

A+:
    Doomsday, Green Lantern, Killer Frost, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy, Wonder Woman

A:
    Catwoman, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Raven, Sinestro, The Flash

B:
    Ares, Joker, Shazam

C:
    Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor

D:
    Bane, Lobo

Yes, your character is considered ass alright :pac:

Gonna learn Raven to own people who can out-zone Harley.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Someone show me how to play Raven when I'm finished my exams. >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

Naphiel wrote: »
    Someone show me how to play Raven when I'm finished my exams. >_>

d f 2
    d b 2

You a Raven pro now.

Anyone up for a few games of this on PS3 from about 6:00pm? I will be on for a while. My GT is Major_Wobbler. Send me a friend request if anyone is online and plays Injustice or TTT2.

come to casuals :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Green Lantern in Ass+ tier

Advertisement