Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injustice- Gods Among Us discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

This would make one hell of a casuals session. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

http://testyourmight.com/threads/red-son-dlc-released-to-the-masses-next-tuesday-may-21st.32549/

red son dlc being released to xbl/psn next week!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

theres also the killing joke pack confirmed a few days ago (3 joker skins) and ed boon twitted "rumor has it batgirl will be out next week,just saying" so we should be getting batgirl next week aswell, happy days :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

http://testyourmight.com/threads/red-son-dlc-released-to-the-masses-next-tuesday-may-21st.32549/

red son dlc being released to xbl/psn next week!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

theres also the killing joke pack confirmed a few days ago (3 joker skins) and ed boon twitted "rumor has it batgirl will be out next week,just saying" so we should be getting batgirl next week aswell, happy days :)

YES! Can't wait to have that costume for Wonder Woman! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

From tym, wednesday's patch notes

"Other observed chat notes on the patch.

- no changes to Black Adam
    - Sinestro's trait loads 35% faster and d,f+2 to hit mid and recover at -11F
    - Superman's breath to be changed to -1 on block"

Hold dat nutrient

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

They gave Supermans breath that Listerine

Listerine_for_Toenail_Fungus.jpg

So clean...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Lar_

top 8 just strated http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky

• Registered Users Posts: 45 IIII Easy IIII

Finals were actually HYPE! Wish there were better commentators though. Good **** Brady and REO

That winners final was unreal, trident scoop into electric wires too good

Injustice Online Community

Playing ranked match, get paired up with StrangeMr x, 247 wins 36 losses 15 disconnects, Raven player. "Oh **** this is gonna be tough" I think.... figure he'll open with that gravity squeeze grab thingy so I just block, He jumps in, I block it, he jumps again, I block it he jumps AGAIN.... Screw this... jump up to meet him, knock him outta the air and combo into transition..... He ragequits. Couple of minutes later I get a message.

StrangeMr x: you can't play injustice not correct 1 don't keep blocking all the time that not good

Me: Are you for real?

StrangeMr x: stupid question ever you can't play injustice not correct

Me: GTFO ragequitting idiot

StrangeMr x: just go play a other game were you feel in home

I couldn't be bothered anymore, Thanks for another loss and disconnect on my record StrangeMr! Patch tommorrow better sort out this crap like they promised... Stay free Injustice Online community

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Injustice online HOLD DAT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

Im seriously considering to buy a copy once my exam is over and done with since ppl seem to be really enjoying the game.
    How is Nightwing as a character? He seems to have a bit of everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

2gen wrote: »
    Im seriously considering to buy a copy once my exam is over and done with since ppl seem to be really enjoying the game.

Picking up Injustice? But what would Spidey say?

He's a very versatile character and takes a bit of work to get used to he has 2 stances, staff and escrima.

In staff stance he has really good normals, pressure and chip damage, the downside is he has much less mobilty(smaller jump arc, slower walk speed) so he gets wrecked by zoners in staff.

His escrima stance gives him more mobility, faster normals and better zoning afaik.

I'd highly reccomend Injustice, It is a lot of fun whether you play casually or competitively! Nightwing is a good all-round character, It's still a very new game and there's a lot to be figured out/explored yet, as in any game just pick a character you like and develop them. If you like Nightwing then check out winners finals of ECTV, should be on spookys youtube soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

So.. They didn't nerf supermans breath?

They nerfed Harley? Are you actually serious lol?

2d3 was one of the big things she had going for her ffs.

Fergus_ wrote: »
    They nerfed Harley? Are you actually serious lol?

2d3 was one of the big things she had going for her ffs.

Thank god

Gal needed overhead buffs not nerfs Goddamn .

• Cyborg’s In-Air Projectiles are now a HIGH block instead of a MID.

S+ to Kappa tier in one nerf

• Advertisement

• Harley’s Hi Puddin combo(2, Down+3) now has less advantage while the opponent is blocking.

Nobody can block it anyway Fergus ;)

• Cyborg’s In-Air Projectiles are now a HIGH block instead of a MID.

S+ to Kappa tier in one nerf

it eliminates brain dead zoning, mix in a few ground fireballs, dash throws and b3s not to mention interactables that send them full screen on hit. Zoners have it so good in this lol. It also means characters like lex have a fighting chance vs him now

• Deathstroke now stuns the defender for less time when the defender blocks his gunshots.
    • Deathstroke now deals slightly less damage when the defender blocks his gunshots.
    • Deathstroke now lands slightly slower after performing in-air gunshots.

"Slightly"

Jun_DP101 wrote: »
    it eliminates brain dead zoning, mix in a few ground fireballs, dash throws and b3s not to mention interactables that send them full screen on hit. Zoners have it so good in this lol. It also means characters like lex have a fighting chance vs him now

It eliminates the infinite block string (that nobody could do anyway) that made him considered S+ tier

• Deathstroke now stuns the defender for less time when the defender blocks his gunshots.
    • Deathstroke now deals slightly less damage when the defender blocks his gunshots.
    • Deathstroke now lands slightly slower after performing in-air gunshots.

"Slightly"

They also use "normalized" alot. Gdlk

Jun_DP101 wrote: »
    They also use "normalized" alot. Gdlk

Yeah, they "normalised" Lobo to gdlk tier

• Increased viability of Shazam’s Teleport when used as a wake up attack.
    • Shazam’s Herculean Might (Down, Back, Forward + 1) on miss is now -17 (down from -27)
    • Shazam’s Achilles’ Clutch (Down, Back + 1) on miss is now -21 (down from -35)
    • Shazam’s Solomon’s Judgment Character Power now activates faster
    • Normalized reaction time for Shazam after escaping an opponent’s throw attempt.

SHAZAM
    shazam
    SHAZAM
    shazam
    SHAZAM

Delighted Sinestro got buffed, It was way too easy to get in on him! Dans****ingGame

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

WTF is "normalize" for Aquamans nerf. Specifics dammit!

• Advertisement

Ok now that I've access to a laptop.

What the actual **** NRS?

Harley already has huge issues opening up people and a lot of her strings are highs so 2d3 was really her only move to go to for frame traps due to 2 being a mid. It was good to make people fear her b2,2 as a guaranteed followup so she could go for her ****ty overhead/low mixups but with this nerf, her upclose game is non existent (due to how free she is to low block) and her zoning is really average compared to likes of Cyborg, GL, Superman, Aquaman etc. and it's not very rewarding with gunshots only doing 4% and cupcake and pop pop having huge recovery.

Even more annoying when other chars got buffed or the gdlk chars barely got touched

I always had her as low-mid but with this nerf, she's just ****. She needed help but got kicked in the face (Lighten up will ya etc.)

Probably gonna switch chars now or not even play the game.

Advertisement