Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injustice- Gods Among Us discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Harley is at least a B. She has to commit to unsafe things up close now.

why does she she to commit unsafe things now? whats changed? 2d3 still safe.
    cartwheel only -6 and good few chars dont have a 6 frame move.
    most of strings safe/advantage and her low/overhead both safe,d1s 0.

yea theres a few frames gaps here and there that can be mb b3 but that count always be countered and thats the story with every char, grundy has way bigger gaps/risk in pressure than her

also im i the only one getting interactive bounces (like helicopter) while doing 112 strings now because of being able to 2 in 1 into them using 1+2 now?

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

It's a bit ridiculous moving WW down a whole tier considering she's only lost around 3% damage in her juggles and still has all her tools available to her, and as far as I know the b3 nerf was a mistake that will be fixed.

Harley should be higher.

GorySnake wrote: »
    It's a bit ridiculous moving WW down a whole tier considering she's only lost around 3% damage in her juggles and still has all her tools available to her, and as far as I know the b3 nerf was a mistake that will be fixed.

Harley should be higher.

i thought she lost like around 10% damage because of it?
    but yea its a mistake and will be fixe shortly paulo said, theyd also wana fix batgirl sharpish so s isnt banned at tournies

It's only really affected her midscreen damage off of b113 and 33. Off of b113 she used to get 42% max meterless, now she can still get 40% if you do:

b113 - b3 - j3 - b113 - Lasso Grab

Off of 33 she used to get 39% max meterless, now she gets 36%:

33 - 23 - b3 - j1 - b113 - Lasso Grab.

Her midscreen overhead combo and her corner combos are all still the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Little bit overreacting on my part but it's definitely harder to open people up now. It's OK though, I got raven and green lantern now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Fergus_ wrote: »
    and green lantern now.

he's your boy

yo real talk, **** the core

• Registered Users Posts: 45 IIII Easy IIII

also im i the only one getting interactive bounces (like helicopter) while doing 112 strings now because of being able to 2 in 1 into them using 1+2 now?

Happening to me all the time, but I aint complainin, makes you look gdlk :pac:

harley quinn combo video by check4900,
    taking away the hall of injustice robot ones and the ones starting with a raw MB pop pop alot of usable stuffwhich kinda rare from check.
    (obviously the damage be less with no boost on and i THINK something was done to do with damage scaling with combos with a OTG interactable)

also if someone with a better heads for maths could tell me if harleys gunshots do 4% damage boost off and 5.40% damage on, what % does her damage buff increase her stuff by? :confused:

https://twitter.com/hecterrific/status/337349685276704768

Wonder Woman's b3 has been fixed. Batgirl's infinite is gone but Bola MB glitch is still in.

• Advertisement

also if someone with a better heads for maths could tell me if harleys gunshots do 4% damage boost off and 5.40% damage on, what % does her damage buff increase her stuff by? :confused:

pretty sure it's 10% all around, but when you factor in scaling my head spins so lets just say 10% buff :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

pretty sure it's 10% all around, but when you factor in scaling my head spins so lets just say 10% buff :rolleyes:

You think 10% of 4 is 1.4? :pac:

really like batgirl, all that counter zoning :D

really shame her d1 8 frames though, she does has a 6 frame 1 but its high.
    also db2d isnt +18 its -8, only frame data error found so far with her.
    that her super done in air she can jump in for free when she has super lol thats gonna be fun

WW's b3 feels the same to me and Batgirl's infinite is still in :confused:

EDIT: Never mind, I played a few games online and now it's fine

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    You think 10% of 4 is 1.4? :pac:

:p At the end of a combo, usually 10% overall :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Giving your username and password to someone on youtube is an idiotic idea and an easy way to get your account stolen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Hey doods
    Giving your username and password to someone on youtube is an idiotic idea and an easy way to get your account stolen.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Hey doods, If anybody wants all the unlocks from the mobile app then pm this guy on youtube with your WBID username and password, I got all the unlocks within a couple of hours. LEGEND http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eae31elLowM

yes what could possibly go wrong by giving my account info to a stranger on the internet. Does he require my Credit Card, Banking Details and PPS# while he's at it?:rolleyes:

It's your god damn Warner Brothers I.D. make a new email address and use a password you've never used before if you're paranoid.

• Advertisement

Your warner brothers account.... Stolen :eek: My Injustice skill... Stolen :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Very interesting tech

yea was in mk9 aswell, its how you could punish things like sonya cartwheel or jaxs OH smash. like like mk9 id say some chars will do it better than others

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

It's your god damn Warner Brothers I.D. make a new email address and use a password you've never used before if you're paranoid.

But what's on your WBID? Your name? Phone number? Address? Other details? Again unless you're paranoid enough to have fake details as well.

Also can't support something like this because people who don't use different emails or different passwords will end up using it and then important account details will get stolen. Or kids will use their parents information and account.

This guy might be on the level but it's stupid and naive to encourage poor account security regardless of the account.

might be a reveal on the 3rd dlc tomorrow. *rumor*

http://testyourmight.com/threads/rumor-injustice-dlc-character-reveal-coming-tomorrow.33278/

(major spoilers in the thread by the way)

Orim wrote: »

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Easy, I'm going to make this very clear.

The advice you're giving on this thread could very easily lead to some lesser net savvy person getting in trouble. I want no more talk of it on this thread. That's a moderator's instruction, not a suggestion.

I know you don't mean it as such but just drop it please.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Easy if you want to discuss games get in here http://randomselect.ie/index.php/webchat/

The guys in the chat are a little more lenient to what people say and link unless you're Doyler or Kiki.pacman.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Finally got round to picking up the game today, whats the story with unlocking my costumes I got on the iOS app? The email address on the WB id I made on the app isn't the same as my login email on my PSN account :confused:?

Also, does anyone else find the online unplayable? Granted I've only played about 10 matches but each one had horrible input lag and half the games I tried to find had "game session no longer available". Could just be my internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Ok, so I haven't been playing this game, and I don't reckon I will. It's just not really catching me. So, I haven't been mooching through this thread much since release day. I was just wondering what people's views are on it, now that it's been out a while and people had time to get used to it. Does it hold up against MK? What do the SF boys think of it? Has any character been reduced to broken yet? Just wondering really.

Advertisement