Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injustice- Gods Among Us discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

Hows Green Arrow in this game ?, I'm having a lot of fun using him but he seems like a keep away character who relies heavily on his trait arrows or meter, as the stock arrows are ass and he gets raped up close.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Harley's b3 is basically Green Lantern's mb lift but meterless and SAFE.

Buff The Corps.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

GorySnake wrote: »
    Harley's b3 is basically Green Lantern's mb lift but meterless and SAFE.

Buff The Corps.

The real Corp doesn't need buffs.

NovaAnnihilusWallpaper.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Scorpions teleport move is very annoying. People spamming it to death online at the moment. Much more annoying in injustice then MK9 as the block button in MK makes it easier to block and punish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Scorpions teleport move is very annoying. People spamming it to death online at the moment. Much more annoying in injustice then MK9 as the block button in MK makes it easier to block and punish.

If it's not an OH just Down block and punish, If MB push block to take away + frames

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Stormwrench

It is a shame when you encounter people that do it. Really frustrating to deal with spammers, but in the end you just have to find your way around it. But holding down to block always blocks the teleport punch, not sure about the MB version though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

It is a shame when you encounter people that do it. Really frustrating to deal with spammers, but in the end you just have to find your way around it. But holding down to block always blocks the teleport punch, not sure about the MB version though.

:eek: Can you just pull straight down and it will block either direction? Or do you mean down right/left?

:eek: Can you just pull straight down and it will block either direction? Or do you mean down right/left?

Just hold down, its the default crouching block for Injustice. Hold it and it blocks the teleport in both directions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

man the wait for the full release of scorpion is getting rough...wednesday seems so far away :(
    tempted to just buy the season pass now just to get him early.

think having a mk char for me to play is going to make me enjoy this game even more than i am now...and then theres still the 2nd guest character :D:D:D

also ed boon confirmed on his twitter the 4th dlc will be revelead/there to play at e3. the "rumors" about what that chars trait is really interests me

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

man the wait for the full release of scorpion is getting rough...wednesday seems so far away :(
    tempted to just buy the season pass now just to get him early.

think having a mk char for me to play is going to make me enjoy this game even more than i am now...and then theres still the 2nd guest character :D:D:D

also ed boon confirmed on his twitter the 4th dlc will be revelead/there to play at e3. the "rumors" about what that chars trait is really interests me

scorpion is ass dun worry :D

• Advertisement

Jun_DP101 wrote: »
    scorpion is ass dun worry :D

Ass in which respect? He's pretty good, and his teleport really helps to get out of a zoner spam, better than Batgirl.

Ass in which respect? He's pretty good, and his teleport really helps to get out of a zoner spam, better than Batgirl.

he needs about 2 meter to do his bnbs, his walk speed is pretty bad and his tele is unsafe unless you mb it. Also the hellfire thing u can just jump it on reaction. Im kidding about him being ass hes ok not great though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Scorpion is ASS!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Hes annoying as ****

he needs about 2 meter to do his bnbs, his walk speed is pretty bad and his tele is unsafe unless you mb it. Also the hellfire thing u can just jump it on reaction. Im kidding about him being ass hes ok not great though :P

I will agree that he requires a lot of meter to do BnBs, and the teleport is unsafe. But he's still a pretty good character. Nothing spectacular, nor does it really look likely he'd win any tournaments (though I said that about Grundy, and Grundy won a tournament recently against a Sinestro). We'll see how things pan out in time.

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Scorpion is ASS!!

you main high tier harley so of course everyone else would look ass ;)

yea apparently it hits on the 23th frame so that the same as mileenas telekick from mk9 :D and MB is adv :D:D:D

yea i read that on tym how he needs two bars if you want to do his mk9 vortex.yea hellfire wasnt that good in mk either, wonder does he still have the air throw to free hellfire in this?

his jump 3 is one of the best air normal in the game though, second to harley's jump 2 aka the destroyer of worlds

Killer frost, scorpion and black adam got nerfed in the recent hotfix.

KF: You can now jump out of her slide or f3 mixup from her f112xxtrait

Scorpion: His tele is now a high and -42 and his flip kick is -10

BA: dive kick is now -15

I'm suprised harley didnt get nerfed

scorpion stuff is true. R.I.P scorpion :(

the ba and kf frost stuff is not and PL got it wrong.
    dive kick untouched and was always -15 and u can jump out of that kf thing if its timed wrong, apparently theres 3-4 char that can jump out of that easier because of there jumps (saying that theres been no confirmation on the kf thing yet like with the ba but 16bit said it hasnt changed so id dunno)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

No more nerfs pls, my heart can't take anymore ;_;

• Advertisement

damn it, was really happy about the ba "nerf"

Hey guys

tumblr_m2tk8zXRKy1qkb6keo1_500.gif

Guess their handing out them nerfs again huh?

Nutrient wrote: »
    Hey guys

Guess their handing out them nerfs again huh?

yep so turns out the only thing in the hotfix was the scorpion changes.
    so i will still get interactables when i dont want them :( stupid 2in1s

edit:just seen on tym there from a post from paulo that they slowed his tele down by a few frames also so no 23frame mileena-like tele for me.

Y-U-NO-Let-Scorpion-Burn-You-Sub-Zero-.png

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Lar_

Gasp

Patrick and DoomsDay are one in the same!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc-j1t-ze9FLPiltBjJqnhPRydcG68rB2YNnyIb-AE1EN6fHiOInjustice-Doomsday-Containment-Suit.jpg

For the uninformed
    Both BrainDead

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc-j1t-ze9FLPiltBjJqnhPRydcG68rB2YNnyIb-AE1EN6fHiO

*.*

zods super from e3....

i am very much looking foward to another zoner being added to the game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

All the zoners get the best win poses. Zod is no exception.

Footage with Zod

http://teamcoco.com/video/conan-highlight-clueless-gamer-injustice

Oh please God give me Flaming C, Please

• Advertisement

Footage with Zod

http://teamcoco.com/video/conan-highlight-clueless-gamer-injustice

Oh please God give me Flaming C, Please

is it me or does zod look really young? like he belongs in a teen titan cartoon.

Advertisement