Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injustice- Gods Among Us discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!

seems like his zoning will be very reptile like,damn if only reptile had instant air force balls.
    he doesnt seem to be the pure zoner like he was said to be,seems to have decent enough rushdown aswell but from a video i seen that had his framedata he doesnt have much of overhead/low mixup with his only real overhead being a slow f3 :(

thought the release date they picked was smart, cutoff day for evo patches.
    eu xbl should get it same day,eu psn on the 3rd
    wonder what the free skin that will come with him will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

I said this a while ago and it is because of 1:19 in that video that I am going to pick up this game. I just hope they give him a gimpy Terrence Stamp alt. :D

heres a ghetto ass video i made for the scorpion forum about stuff i found on how to get guaranteed MB hellfires.
    airthrow to MB hellfire that people using before isn't guaranteed on the full cast.

v1.05 patch notes (coming july 2nd)
    http://www.injustice.com/en/news/injustice-patch-v105-release-notes

VERY happy with good bit of stuff but god damn buffs for flash again.
    fegus u cant downplay harley anymore either i dont think:p

also interesting to see,
    "Universal improvement to everyone’s Down+Medium attack"
    what so everyone grundy/aquaman now?

edit:forgot to post link :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I preach the truth!

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

The Teleport Punch (Down + Back + 3) on block is now -8 and slightly pushes back farther.

is that a buff?:confused: or are they talking about mb version

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Scorpion will still be a an idiot char

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭TheMikenyan

I approve of Super Breath nerf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

I approve of Super Breath nerf.

Its a pity they did not do something about the meter burn eye laser. Very annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Got 40 credit for Injustice Xbox360 last week.

Picked it up for 10 on PS3 yesterday.

Like a boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 IIII Easy IIII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eoNlOaQVrk

My set vs.tRue

Thumbs up - Thumbs down - Criticism please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Only watched first 10 mins or so.

You gotta use gunshots/air gunshots a lot more, it's good to clip their movement along with hitconfirm TS~1. A lot more b+3s is needed to keep them in check, it's a stupid good move. Try experimenting with Silly Slide pressure, particularly effective from 33, think it's only + from that and 112 if they don't duck it.

Just gotta tone down on the TS~1, it's pretty easy to hitconfirm, loads of hitstun on the actual dropkick and you can somewhat play mindgames with it on block by delaying the TS~1 to catch their d1 or rollback if they didn't catch you but it is unsafe so not really a throw it out move. Same with 2u3, I wouldn't throw that string out much cuz it's pretty unsafe, only useful for Aquaman match to launch him before he traits.

Trick them with b2,2's range, walk in and out of their range and make them think they can move back and catch them with it, as far as I know, 3,3 gives enough adv for b2,2 but 33 itself is pretty slow.

A lot more cupcakes/MB cupcakes to encourage them to linger in the range of TS. Also, wayyyyyyyy more b+3s.

Could do with optimizing combos as well, midscreen BnB is TS~1 b3 j2 j2 12 xx play doctor and corner BnB is TS~1 f1,3 f1,3 112 1 12 xx playdoctor but that combo is pretty hard so try this instead if you're not 100% with it, TS~1 f2,3 nj2 112 1 12 xx play doctor. You can get funky setups on certain chars like DD if you whiff a 2 after 112 you can get a 50/50 depending on how you time your nj2

saltface the harley player taking out batman, killer frost and sinestro. Took reo's scorpion close to the wire as well. Good stuff ;)

Jun_DP101 wrote: »
    saltface the harley player taking out batman, killer frost and sinestro. Took reo's scorpion close to the wire as well. Good stuff ;)

and that flithy bitch getting buffs on tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Wireless pads confirmed top tier.

so scorpion got hit HARD in patch,
    along with all those things mentioned he got a damage nerf, he was already a low damage char so really see that as overkill to silence the criers.
    j3 is a shell of its former self also.

real shame they had to ruin this character because of people jumping the gun,smh

so scorpion got hit HARD in patch,
    along with all those things mentioned he got a damage nerf, he was already a low damage char so really see that as overkill to silence the criers.
    j3 is a shell of its former self also.

real shame they had to ruin this character because of people jumping the gun,smh

Meanwhile superman pisses on everyone from above. Zoning, upclose, movement/air dash, wake up, high damage. Superman and green lantern are the most boring characters to fight as most people play them the same way with the same combos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Meanwhile superman pisses on everyone from above. Zoning, upclose, movement/air dash, wake up, high damage. Superman and green lantern are the most boring characters to fight as most people play them the same way with the same combos.
    ]

injustice_alt_cover__downloads_in_description__by_samuriferret-d6080kz.png

My rain will continue

Ste with them gdlk images

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭TheMikenyan

Nutrient wrote: »
    ]

injustice_alt_cover__downloads_in_description__by_samuriferret-d6080kz.png

My rain will continue

Ste with them gdlk images

Reign*

lrn 2 spel n00b

scorpion from release till now...

release:
    ie7OpdgIHg33O.gif

now:
    h31274D8C

Anyone up for a few games online at about 6:30pm?? If your on then send me a message on PSN. GT = Major_Wobbler

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Looking to get a PS3 copy asap

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I demand everyone stop playing whoever they are immediately and prepare for playing the one true character, J'onn

I demand everyone stop playing whoever they are immediately and prepare for playing the one true character, J'onn

That video is racist. Rodney King Lantern did not have a chance.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

That video is racist. Rodney King Lantern did not have a chance.

J'onn is only racist against white people.

White martians, that is.

thread about new method of truly randomly selecting a stage in IGAU for tourny settings, this should become the norm.
    lar told me about this idea while we were playing online last night.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/random-stage-select-problem-solved.35736/#post-1018569

Heard superman nerf is in place for the next patch. Welcome to injustice normalman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

We'll see if it's a real nerf unlike his normalised damage and breath change

Advertisement