Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injustice- Gods Among Us discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Jun_DP101 wrote: »
    Heard superman nerf is in place for the next patch. Welcome to injustice normalman

**** IJ if more nerfs get thrown down

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Hopefully he'll get buffed in some other areas, but your crazy if u think a 2 frame 2 button armored full screen super shouldn't get nerfed

Hopefully he'll get buffed in some other areas, but your crazy if u think a 2 frame 2 button armored full screen super shouldn't get nerfed

That could be changed significantly

Slow that down, Nerf trait cancels from chains to - instead of 0, Change F2 to a High and done, far top tier

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

Chris G's Green Arrow is an inspiration, been copying his tech ever since CEO, the character is so much fun to play and Chris makes a mid tier character look top tier (provided he's not fighting Superman :p ).

• Registered Users Posts: 45 IIII Easy IIII

Buffed in other areas!? where exactly? His super was nerfed with the Zod patch - damage got reduced. However, If you check your frame data it also got buffed! It's currently 1 frame. Full screen 1 frame (ONE FRAME) 37% damage! There are tonnes of hotfixes going on that aren't advertised (or even noticed)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Superman is ASS!

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

I might be wrong but I think it's actually 2 frame, the in-game data is wrong in a lot of cases. Whether it's 1 or 2 frame it's still a ridiculous thing to have.

Martian Manhunter is out 30th July.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

GorySnake wrote: »
    I might be wrong but I think it's actually 2 frame, the in-game data is wrong in a lot of cases. Whether it's 1 or 2 frame it's still a ridiculous thing to have.

Martian Manhunter is out 30th July.

yea atm it hits on the 2nd frame, id say that gets a normalizing come the MMH patch also.
    apparently the RUMOR to what there doing to him is f2 is 10 frame instead of 8, which wont stop the dominant footsie control the move has but will prob make it easier to jump out of f23 stuff instead of only backdashing,
    maybe u might be able to even jump back if superman f2 at starts game, that would be the best thing to come of it cause currently vs superman before the round starts your on defence, thats dumb.

as for MMH, those orb things intrest me the most but dont think ill be playing him,
    if both versions his tele not full combo on block better believe ill be making a TYM thread crying about it #scorpion #neverforget

If his movement speed is decent I might pick him up, too many characters I'm interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 IIII Easy IIII

maybe u might be able to even jump back if superman f2 at starts game, that would be the best thing to come of it cause currently vs superman before the round starts your on defence, thats dumb.

Injustice doesn't force block animation like street fighter does, so if you just hold back you will walk back and the f2 will whiff and you can full combo punish before the 3 comes out. It was sad to see Supermen opening with f23 every match at evo and getting away with it free

• Advertisement

Injustice doesn't force block animation like street fighter does, so if you just hold back you will walk back and the f2 will whiff and you can full combo punish before the 3 comes out. It was sad to see Supermen opening with f23 every match at evo and getting away with it free

character dependant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Here's one of the Batgirl videos I was talking about. There's a few more on the guys channel. Seems pretty situational but reasonable to land.

Batgirl is solid

Nutrient wrote: »
    Batgirl is solid

batgirl is a better built version of injustices scorpion imo.

batgirl is a better built version of injustices scorpion imo.

They're quite similar

also what u guys think about the talk again of how injustice should be 3/5?

this is what paulo said in the most recent thread asking TOs about this.

"i said several times the the damage output and gameflow was always intended for 3/5. 2/3 also doesn't give much time to download an opponent in a game where rounds do not reset things.

feel free to be stubborn and believe you know better tho."

also what u guys think about the talk again of how injustice should be 3/5?

this is what paulo said in the most recent thread asking TOs about this.

"i said several times the the damage output and gameflow was always intended for 3/5. 2/3 also doesn't give much time to download an opponent in a game where rounds do not reset things.

feel free to be stubborn and believe you know better tho."

I'm being nudged slowly to agree with 3/5

Could have a try next tourney see how it goes

Nutrient wrote: »
    I'm being nudged slowly to agree with 3/5

Could have a try next tourney see how it goes

Only if people bring enough setups.

Bought Martian Manhunter there, he's got some interesting tools but I dont know what NRS are thinking giving him a safe teleport that gives a combo on hit, at least Batgirl and Scorpion's teleports are unsafe and need meter to combo after.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Bought Martian Manhunter there, he's got some interesting tools but I dont know what NRS are thinking giving him a safe teleport that gives a combo on hit, at least Batgirl and Scorpion's teleports are unsafe and need meter to combo after.

J'onn's like L'Oreal, he's worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Just seen that you don't get MM free with the season pass. Scabby feckers!

You do with the second season pass.

There is no second season pass, they confirmed this on stream last night

You do with the second season pass.

Jasus. Bit early for half time is it not? I only bought the 1st one a couple of weeks ago.

I know you are all into offline and tournaments but do any of you play this game online on PSN? I never bump into any Irish playing this game and the players list on this forum only has a couple of names listed.

GT is Major_Wobbler if anyone wants a few games then send me a message on PSN. Cheers

blake pmed me saying sorry for how long it took him to throw up the doc 9.5 vids but there front paged now anyway :)

http://testyourmight.com/threads/day-of-champions-9-5-and-the-injustice-league-ireland-tournaments-results-and-footage-included.36520/

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Cheers lads! Once the vids are out on the internet, I'm relying on help from others to get them seen so I always really appreciate when people go to the bother of reposting or contacting sites to get them out there. I probably don't say that enough.

Cheers lads! Once the vids are out on the internet, I'm relying on help from others to get them seen so I always really appreciate when people go to the bother of reposting or contacting sites to get them out there. I probably don't say that enough.

no bother doomy :D

also boardies i know its on front page already but if you have a TYM account post in the thread anyway to keep to bumped in recently posted in thread list at top of forum :) TYM made a tweet with the link for re-tweeting also

Im beginning to wonder if "Lar's Rule" or a random button would be fair for tournament matches. I think it's safe to say that the majority of the stages favour the power characters, and there would be a higher chance of one of those stages coming up then if you were to just use the 50/50 rule, at least that way there's a 50% chance of the gadget/acrobat player getting a stage that favours them

• Advertisement

Im beginning to wonder if "Lar's Rule" or a random button would be fair for tournament matches. I think it's safe to say that the majority of the stages favour the power characters, and there would be a higher chance of one of those stages coming up then if you were to just use the 50/50 rule, at least that way there's a 50% chance of the gadget/acrobat player getting a stage that favours them

sorry but i really disagree with the power chars having advantage on most stage, gadgets get better use of interactables.
    acrobats dont get much beside there divekicks on any stage.

random select is much better for tournament play then giving a player a 50% chance of getting a stage that could alter there advantage in a mu, if turns out that happens randomly, it was random so it was fairly chosen.
    also i think it would be insane to give the likes of...
    batman with gotham city
    black adam with fos
    scorpion with hall of justice
    a 50% chance every match of getting those stages??? no way man

Advertisement