Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injustice- Gods Among Us discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Jun_DP101 wrote: »
    the only glory i can claim is the glory of playin' like a b*tch

man i tired my ass off for those kinda props on my mk9 matches.
    i played run away with a frametrap character and threw a billion and one sai's with the other one without getting that kinda love :(

be grateful for what you have, for zoning salt is the is both the alpha and omega off all salts. cherish it.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

Looks like Zod will be needing a patch, the look on that Superman players face, he even takes out his phone after a while when he realizes he's helpless! :pac:

J0hnick wrote: »
    <snip>

Looks like Zod will be needing a patch, the look on that Superman players face, he even takes out his phone after a while when he realizes he's helpless! :pac:

yea zod running on cyrax ground with mount of glitches he has going lol
    all the trait glitches and "the flaming carpet" glitch being fixed in a upcoming patch.

i will miss glitching out zod players traits to not work by teleporting when he has it out,good times :rolleyes:

809954183.jpg?1379629843

ares buffs, yeeesssssss!

full patch notes with system changes 24th sept
    patch dropping oct 1st

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

bring on the scorpion buffs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

809954183.jpg?1379629843

ares buffs, yeeesssssss!

full patch notes with system changes 24th sept
    patch dropping oct 1st

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

bring on the scorpion buffs

ffs, ares gets all the good stuff

809697452.jpg?1379528869

Lex got 'fixs'

• Advertisement

Nutrient wrote: »
    ffs, ares gets all the good stuff

809697452.jpg?1379528869

Lex got 'fixs'

sure 2 of 3 of ares things are fixes aswell,
    even though lance buff for lex ok ares def got the better buffs ill agree with that no doubt. his buffs prob even better than lobos and they seem very good.

but think that a charged lance does "much more damage" u could turn on trait off a knockdown or orb and dash in a charge a umblockable that now does 10% and will prob be doing 15-20% in 2 weeks, thats pretty cool

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

They're probably not complete change lists nutrient, unless every character is getting exactly 3 changes each!

They're probably not complete change lists nutrient, unless every character is getting exactly 3 changes each!

yea boon said the pics he posting were a "taste" of what a character is getting,
    say the ones not mentioned are fixes and the fixes mentioned on the pictures are the more important fixes

Don't overestimate NRS

I do reckon the changes mentioned are probably most interesting ones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

https://www.injustice.com/en/news/injustice-patch-106-release-notes

Patch notes up.
    Black Adam got nerfed really really badly. They pretty much took all the changes people were suggesting and hit him with them.
    Batman's B23 got nerfed.
    Lar got his Ares teleport changes he was looking for.
    Something to do with Scorpions damage scaling got buffed. Not sure to what extent.
    Zod air charge is now 6 frame start up.
    Wonder Woman gets away with murder again.

Superman got a damage nerf, increased recovery on his lasers and his F2 had it's hitbox adjusted.
    Super is now 5 frames. :pac:

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

and Letters tried to tell me that it wasn't going to come out for a long time when I told him that I am just going to wait for the Komplete edition. :pac:

Looks like this is giving me a proper reason to buy the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Ive been holding off because i knew the game will have such a **** ton of dlc characters and happy the ultimate edition is out so soon but i gotta say , while i am going to buy this on ps3 its so ****ty what developers are doing yet again not bringing or taken things out off the wii u because its no excuse at this stage why the ultimate edition isnt coming to the wii u version.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

There is a very easy excuse.

Wii U has sold quite poorly.

Less consoles equals less game sales.

Why spend money on licensing a game for Wii U when you're unlikely to make it back?

There is a very easy excuse.

Wii U has sold quite poorly.

Less consoles equals less game sales.

Why spend money on licensing a game for Wii U when you're unlikely to make it back?

but injustice was already on brought to the system.

I get your point why bring extra copies to it when the install base is still quite small but I dunno i still think its pretty ****ty imo

but injustice was already on brought to the system.

I get your point why bring extra copies to it when the install base is still quite small but I dunno i still think its pretty ****ty imo

These complete editions are generally for tournament players, and I have never seen a Wii u at a tournament!

These complete editions are generally for tournament players, and I have never seen a Wii u at a tournament!

Oh I see , that would make sense :D

and Letters tried to tell me that it wasn't going to come out for a long time when I told him that I am just going to wait for the Komplete edition. :pac:

Looks like this is giving me a proper reason to buy the game.

was just going from the 2 years it took for the mk9 one to come out.
    clearly they wana make sure there game is still being played on next gen.

plus that patching etc done with, they can work on mk10 :D

i suggest yourself and everyone else to def pick it up if you havnt got the game already, game got ten times better with the latest patch, more so because of all the system changes than the character changes imo.

Shadowloo showdown top 8

1. Falco (Superman) Adelaide, Australia
    2. @Pan1cMode (Batgirl) Melbourne, Australia
    3. @n-megabyte (Catwoman) Adelaide, Australia
    4. TRP | Baxter (Green Lantern, Cyborg) Brisbane, Australia
    5. Ranmasama (Superman) Louisiana, USA
    5. ON | Colonov (Deathstroke) Brisbane, Australia
    7. RG | @Baraa01 (Superman) Melbourne, Australia
    7. SFF | @x5STAR(Lex Luthor) Sydney, Australia

RDK Tyrant Wins Injustice at WNF 4.4!
    After Superman took a very well earned win at last week's WNF, Southern California Injustice players were ready to prove that his victory would be short lived. Although this week's winner isn't a new face, plenty of the results and character choices were quite surprising!

Superman forum
    "Oh thats cool I guess"

Interesting Notes For This Week:
    There was, however, still 3 Superman in top 8
    Wonder Chef didn't lose to Superman

State of current TYM superman Forum...

dean-dance.gif

• Advertisement

Very good play

Steeeve nightwing is sick
    http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive/b/472946775?t=245m58s

Nutrient wrote: »

yea theres that $1000 MM between rico & playing to win also.
    nec should be pretty sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Sorry if this has been said before, but is anyone else having difficulty with the super-moves? I have it on the 360 and when i pull the LT and RT, i get a second long animation of the character charging up, but then it immediately goes back to the normal screen but the meter is all used up...what am I missing?

Sorry if this has been said before, but is anyone else having difficulty with the super-moves? I have it on the 360 and when i pull the LT and RT, i get a second long animation of the character charging up, but then it immediately goes back to the normal screen but the meter is all used up...what am I missing?

Sounds like a glitch to me

RT and LT pressed together is super, nothing else.

Clear console cache and re-update

• Registered Users Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

right, I played it a bit there and it worked just fine. maybe i'm not holding the triggers down long enough or something? anyway, it seems to have sorted itself out. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Sup guys.
    Is there any interest in the tournament at this time from you guys for the 7th of December, or would a longer time for planning be preferred? Like, some time in January?

Either is grand with me.

Voa wrote: »
    Sup guys.
    Is there any interest in the tournament at this time from you guys for the 7th of December, or would a longer time for planning be preferred? Like, some time in January?

Either is grand with me.

TYM is used for Injustice discussions, lads don't really monitor this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

D:

Advertisement