Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injustice- Gods Among Us discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Finally got myself a copy of this. I picked up the ultimate edition for 40 quid, I knew it was a smart idea to wait for it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Finally got myself a copy of this. I picked up the ultimate edition for 40 quid, I knew it was a smart idea to wait for it. :D

What's the ultimate edition? I got the steelcase one with skins from Red Son for 30.

What's the ultimate edition? I got the steelcase one with skins from Red Son for 30.

It is the Injustice version of the MK Komplete Edition. It has all the characters, costumes & patches on the one disc.

nice, wish I knew about that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

you on psn or xbl?

you on psn or xbl?
    also if your anywhere near dublin we run weekly casuals in XGC gaming cafe and theres a injustice tourny coming up on the 7th dec in the same place.
    be awesome if you could come out, more players, more people to level up with, more fun :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

you on psn or xbl?

you on psn or xbl?
    also if your anywhere near dublin we run weekly casuals in XGC gaming cafe and theres a injustice tourny coming up on the 7th dec in the same place.
    be awesome if you could come out, more players, more people to level up with, more fun :)

More players would be great

you on psn or xbl?

on xb but not live (at least not gold and i assume you need gold) also, i'm on the other side of the country to Dublin :( thanks though.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Plenty of other people on the other side of the country coming to the tournament. I traveled from Clare many many times to go to these, I wouldn't let that stop you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Is it know if ultimate edition will be cross buy or even just cross play?

you on psn or xbl?

XBL. No gold though, I don't play online.

Somehow I feel we have been through this before when I bought the Komplete edition. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭MrHorse

Wow there is an ultimate edition for it?

So tempted to get it :)

hey lads just got the game and wondering what in the world is this release check?

injustice is mad awesome :)

MrHorse wrote: »
    hey lads just got the game and wondering what in the world is this release check?

Release check makes a player perform a special move by holding down an attack button, performing the motion control, then releasing the attack button. This is very different from the usual special move inputs found in games like Street Fighter, wherein you perform the motion control first, then you press the attack button.

Basically Negative edge.

Recommend using SF inputs and turning off release check

yeay more peoples :)
    what characters ya liking so far?

you on psn or xbl by chance?
    that u in says under your name your based in dub you should come to the casuals in xgc.
    theres a injustice tourny this sat also ;)

yeah im liking this batman fella. i cant seem to link his df + 1 after b +2, 3, bat traits but its just a matter of practice i think. ive only bin playing for 3 days so im not doing well :P

im with the marvel crowd so the injustice lads wouldn't know me except for maybe nutrient.

im in training mode for now cos i need to get these combos down to memory. but yeh i show up at xgc from time to time.

yeah im liking this batman fella. i cant seem to link his df + 1 after b +2, 3, bat traits but its just a matter of practice i think. ive only bin playing for 3 days so im not doing well :P

im with the marvel crowd so the injustice lads wouldn't know me except for maybe nutrient.

im in training mode for now cos i need to get these combos down to memory. but yeh i show up at xgc from time to time.

you should check out the testyourmight.com batman forums,
    darkarma,forever king two good american batman to youtube it up with abit also.
    usedforglue from up north is very good with batman aswell but dunno how much footage of him there is floating about

nutrient loooooooooooovvvvvesss batman aswell so sure he'll be happy to hear your playing him :p

you should check out the testyourmight.com batman forums,

nutrient loooooooooooovvvvvesss batman aswell so sure he'll be happy to hear your playing him :p

**** you

giveup.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

On sale for €12.50 on Green Man Gaming.

Provides steam redeemable key.

injustice top8 WB starting in bout 40 mins on spookys stream.

WINNERS
    Tom Brady vs. Sonic Fox
    KDZ vs. DarthArma
    LOSERS
    Glass Sword vs. Viking305
    Jupiter vs. Zyphox

every tourny since the patch been awesome to watch and with the line up there it def shoul be a entertaining one for sure. BRADY FOR THE WIN!!!

ps.@nutrient get yourself on skype for when it starts with me & lar so we can hate on kdz :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TurboTaco

Anyone here still play this game online?

• Advertisement

TurboTaco wrote: »
    Anyone here still play this game online?

4 guys from dublin play on ps3

I play on XBL the odd time

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TurboTaco

Cool thanks, I play on Xbox. Gimme a shout next time you're on and we'll play some games

TurboTaco wrote: »
    Cool thanks, I play on Xbox. Gimme a shout next time you're on and we'll play some games

GT:ARK Nutrient

Nutrient wrote: »
    4 guys from dublin play on ps3

I play on XBL the odd time

ah nutrient be fair, there's 5 of us on ps3 :pac: 5 that will actually come to casuals anyway
    and countless lazy lazy ****ers who like to lie to me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Dark Man

Belfast has like 2 players and trying to get the other guy to come to casuals is a nightmare. XD

Dark Man wrote: »
    Belfast has like 2 players and trying to get the other guy to come to casuals is a nightmare. XD

A whole 2 players? and a fatherstack 2.0!?

200.gif
    Ste, get the car, we're going on a roadtrip.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 GigasBreaker

and maybe me if i can be assed lol

A whole 2 players? and a fatherstack 2.0!?

200.gif
    Ste, get the car, we're going on a roadtrip.

thumbs_up_nph.gif

Photos details past days for 1man3letters as a TYM Mod

c3f090862b3bf215649d41b1121b8800.png

gorilla-rage-on-computer-meme.png

• Advertisement

Photos details past days for 1man3letters as a TYM Mod
    snip

i actually like @myleswright compared to some other users.

9 out of 10 of his threads get locked within the first few posts.
    never been able to fully get is he a idiot or a uber level troll,
    he just always pops up in random threads saying how killer frost is worst in game

Advertisement