Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injustice- Gods Among Us discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Nascimento

Sairus wrote: »
    Side note, you should all watch the animated "Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths". Really great movie.

In fact, go watch all the DC animated movies. Aside from Superman/Batman: Public Enemies they're all of a shockingly high quality.

I don't even like DC comics at all, but I devour everything they animate.

Justice League: Doom was fairly average I thought - too comic booky. Under the Red Hood was good though, nice and gritty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Dear God, They still can't draw Women's faces. WW looks like a Tranny.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Dear God, They still can't draw Women's faces. WW looks like a Tranny.

I'll never forget the day I unlocked Kitana's maskless costume. What a disappointment!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

last two weeks of vids from the battle arena,
    grundy looks like a beast, im def going to give him a look on day 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

deathrider wrote: »
    I'll never forget the day I unlocked Kitana's maskless costume. What a disappointment!

I know what you mean. I was like "I thought Mileena was supposed to be the ugly one" The guys at NRS need to go to Art school and learn how to draw/design Women.

• Advertisement

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    I know what you mean. I was like "I thought Mileena was supposed to be the ugly one" The guys at NRS need to go to Art school and learn how to draw/design Women.

Or bring Kerri Hoskins back, and use her for the basis of ALL female characters.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

http://shoryuken.com/2013/03/07/injustice-gods-among-us-doomsday-confirmed-playable-black-adam-possibly-revealed-and-more/

Doomsday? Wonder how they'll do him, and how he'll fit into the story (prob lexy and brucie will find a way to bring him to earth to stop supes).

If you aren't up on your DC mythology, Doomsday is a genetically enhanced killing machine from Krypton, and is therefore one of the few beings in the DCU very, very capable of killing Superman.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

But only the first time, every subsequent attempt he has been Supes' bitch!

Interested to see if they introduce him in the comics post New 52.

But only the first time, every subsequent attempt he has been Supes' bitch!

Interested to see if they introduce him in the comics post New 52.

I like to call that the "Borg effect", when an incredibly powerful antagonist is made weaker slowly through over use.

The fact remains he is a Kryptonian who's been genetically altered to be more dangerous than an "average" one like Supes, used correctly he should be a massive threat to any planet he shows up on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

This game looks great.

Much better then Marvel :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

This game looks great.

Much better then Marvel :P

Blasphemy.

doomsday looks like baraka on pcp :pac:

but seriously...whens swamp thing?

Oooook, I don't think the MK side is ever going to win in the "which comic book fighting game series is the best?"

Clearly it's data east.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

A new challenger has appeared to dispute Flash's title of Best / Dumbest Super.

Have to say that's an incredibly uninspiring moveset (outside of the super) for that character!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

That has got to be the most generic moveset I've ever seen.

Outside super ofc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Have to say that's an incredibly uninspiring moveset (outside of the super) for that character!
    I was ready to defend him because he's just a brawler in the comics anyway... but wow that is one of the most boring characters I've ever seen.
    His super is beast of course, though.

Flash wears a hoody now?

Next we'll have Batman with trousers round his arse.

Nascimento wrote: »
    Flash wears a hoody now?

Next we'll have Batman with trousers round his arse.

That's not Flash, it's Shazam/ Captain Marvel!

:Facepalm:

• Advertisement

even more so when you know loads of his animations come from sheeva/shao kahn :confused:

this came out today aswell, raven reveal trailer...

Ah yeah, that's more like it! Raven's one of those more left field chars I wanted for this game, although I kinda wished she was based off the teen titans cartoon Raven...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

even more so when you know loads of his animations come from sheeva/shao kahn :confused:
    I was trying to figure where I'd seen that shoulder charge before. Ugh.
    Ah yeah, that's more like it! Raven's one of those more left field chars I wanted for this game, although I kinda wished she was based off the teen titans cartoon Raven...
    Man, I really would have preferred TT Raven. This Raven's playstyle at least looks more interesting than Doomy up there, but the Netherrelm artists did their mega butch process on her as usual. Catwoman is pretty much their only character that doesn't look like a man with tits.

semi-finals of battle arena.
    coolest stuff in these imo is the bomb escape batman has against the corner and that superman+active trait+stage interaction~super equals bye bye health bar.

also on jokers trait...
    according to pako..
    every ha (his laugh) increases his walk speed as well as arc jumps.. ways to get these. is by doing his low and high parrys which increase his ha.. at hahahahas he is insane

jokers power is a high and low parry
    when you hit successful it gives you a ha
    each ha improves jokers walk speed and jump arcs
    at hahaha he's insane and has near unblockables

Not sure how I feel about a season pass for a fighting game.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/injustice-gods-among-us-season-pass-announced.28939/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

http://testyourmight.com/threads/injustice-gods-among-us-season-pass-announced.28939/

Compared to other SP out there it's a last distasteful one

The 4 characters and Costume packs on there own would be significantly higher then the aforementioned price

Fúck that! That's how I feel. I'm not a believer in DLC in general, nevermind season passes. Worse still is stuff like this when there's DLC announced before the game even hits the shelves. This carry on really bugs me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

RAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CRAPCOM DLC ON DISC RAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MORAL OUTRAGE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BOYCOTT CRAPCOM RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait...

• Advertisement

ares leaked by arturo lol

http://testyourmight.com/threads/arturo-sanchez-confirms-ares-on-twitter.28975/

also DLC isnt on disc :cool:

Advertisement