Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injustice- Gods Among Us discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I don't know why they're making so many characters. Aquaman is already in there, lads! You can stop making more guys now. We won't be needing them. Aquaman mirror matches all round!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭JustShon

Even if this game turns out to be total rubbish I'll probably still play it just because I'm a huge Nightwing fanboy and he's apparently gonna be in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

deathrider wrote: »
    I don't know why they're making so many characters. Aquaman is already in there, lads! You can stop making more guys now. We won't be needing them. Aquaman mirror matches all round!

**** that, im still swamp thingless lol
    24 char on release then the first set of 4 DLC so there'll be loadsa chars for me to try and be a whole new back to block kinda lame :D

they were showing of the training room at PAX,its so awesome,i hope they port it over to MK10 when the times comes
    also confirmed, invinc frames on backdashes!!!! YEAY!!! :)

actually one of my OBS buddies did a rip off the twitch stream of todays pax preview to youtube, enjoy :D

killer frost confirmed through 2nd day of pax coverage.
    (so thats the full 24 known now)

http://testyourmight.com/threads/screenshot-of-killer-frost-during-pax-stream-confirmed.29001/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I've never heard of the latest guys that were announced. But then again, I'm not a DC head, so it makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

This game is streaming on Armshouse from RFD right now.

http://www.twitch.tv/armshouse

I'm sure you can check the archives if you miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I've never heard of the latest guys that were announced. But then again, I'm not a DC head, so it makes sense.

I know Ares is a big bad of Wonder Woman's, but even I'd never heard of Killer Frost (she's actually in a bunch of DC animated shows but I'd just never noticed).
    I'd guess they were going to have Captain Cold as a Flash villain but needed to bring up the female numbers of the cast (and probably wanted to avoid CC's silly name). Insert the obligatory Cold Feet joke wherever you want.

It looks like one of her alts is an ice mohawk, which is badass, though any comic book character with a white mohawk is screaming for Storm comparisons.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

anyone else getting the collectors edition?

i managed to order it when it was down to £55 on amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Injustice-Gods-Among-Collectors-Edition/dp/B00BB5H21I

i dont know who good few of cast are so im with ya there man

BArra wrote: »
    anyone else getting the collectors edition?

i managed to order it when it was down to £55 on amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Injustice-Gods-Among-Collectors-Edition/dp/B00BB5H21I

nice find, there in sort supply over in EU.
    shame we didnt get any battle editions, that stick looked so cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Lee in chat

Lee: Raven looks like the green goblin's twin sister

....Couldn't have out it better myself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

shame we didnt get any battle editions, that stick looked so cool

Thinking I might import.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

killerfrost_ares600.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Lol at stereotype no clothes killer frost in a game where everyone else is wearing armour!

I'm assuming we'll see Firestorm as DLC then, otherwise she's a REALLY odd pick. Even as "cold" villains go, she'd probably be about 4th down the list. Love me some Icicle!

Interesting choice in Ares, too. He's a big character in the Injustice comic, but he's very interchangable with the Marvel Ares IMO for the casual person. There's a lot of history with him though and he could be really cool and in both cases I applaud NetherRealms for not going with the easy option and popping in another Superman/Batman character.

via TRMK: http://www.trmk.org/news/29170/injustice_gods_among_us_demo_lands_april_3rd.html

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced that a free demo for the upcoming DC Comics fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us will be available for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Fans can find the demo beginning April 2 on the PlayStation®Network (America), and April 3 on the PlayStation®Network (Europe) and Xbox LIVE® Marketplace.

The Injustice: Gods Among Us demo features Batman, Wonder Woman and Lex Luthor – three playable characters pulled from the game’s robust DC Comics roster. Set in the Gotham City arena, fans can get a taste of the included characters’ unique super powers and individual move-sets as they destroy elements of the world and fight through the multi-tiered arena.

also new black adam trailer....

The demo for this just got released on XBL today.

You can play as either Batman, Wonder Woman or Lex Luthor vs the computer or a human which is pretty good for a demo. My only complaint is that it doesn't allow you to change your controls which is very annoying. You are stuck with the MK9 esque controls.

The actual game though is pretty fun. It is hard to learn a whole lot from a demo but from what I have played so far I have high hopes for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

My Wonder Woman vortex too stronk.

Fergus_ wrote: »
    My Wonder Woman vortex too stronk.

watcha doing with her?
    i like lex the best out of the 3, so far

watcha doing with her?

Lex jump H

Win game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

watcha doing with her?

B+Y,A , sweep and throw lol.

Can see for yourself - http://www.twitch.tv/fergus2k8/b/385693982

Like 1:30:00ish for my whip abuse games.

• Advertisement

Nutrient wrote: »
    Lex jump H

Win game

ive already found a mine trap near corner :D,
    at least the seth like move is hella unsafe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Kind of clunky feel to it from a movement and spacing perspective. Its very different so it might just take some getting used to. Looking forward to changing the controls.

Wonder woman is lame looking model and that sword is crap :)

Lads just remember this demo is an older build of the game so some of the stuff in it could change when release comes around.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Gotta be honest, movement and combos feel horrible and underwater to me.

I will keep at it though.

Also, whoever did wonder woman and Doomsday's models should be shot.

47% with batman

Wonder how terrible this will be comparing to the game

Also Glide set ups after knockdown are pretty awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

No Superman in the demo, lame.

Want to get Kryptonian on some fools.

EDIT: Kryptonite is in my phone's dictionary by default.

Gotta be honest, movement and combos feel horrible and underwater to me.

I will keep at it though.

yea i thought that aswell, ww moves the best out of the 3 imo, lex/bats dash has long range but your in the animation for a while.
    getting a hang of the lexs combos,it is weird though

also heres a demo breakdown vid by sabin..

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

So hype for side games. Gonna pick Cat and sneak past some lasers.

Doyler01 wrote: »
    So hype for side games. Gonna pick Cat and sneak past some lasers.

theres one were aquaman has to talk to sharks with his mind to tell them not to eat him :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MelficeVKM

Fergus_ wrote: »
    B+Y,A , sweep and throw lol.

Can see for yourself - http://www.twitch.tv/fergus2k8/b/385693982

Like 1:30:00ish for my whip abuse games.

b+y, a TOO STRONK

it's mad good, i wonder if it'll be like that in the final game :pac:

Advertisement