Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The TofuXpress

Options
  • 31-05-2012 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I am always reluctant to promote any product or the concept of consumerism, but I stumbled across this product while searching Youtube for some Tofu based recipes and I have to say I have fallen in love with this item called the TofuXpress.

I have to say this product is amazing in it's simplicity.It's the "bomb" as the saying goes.

Gone are the days of using plates, paper towels, weights, or heavy hardbacks to drain your block of tofu, "say hello to my lil friend".....the TofuXpress.

(Not sure what the policy is on hotlinking here), so just type into your search bar tofuxpress.com There is also a demonstration on how the product works, on the website.

The only drawback is it doesn't seem to be available in Ireland, you can order it from the company's website, its just a pity it's not more widely available.

Advertisement