Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a few things to say...

• 31-05-2012 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hello everyone! how are ye fixed? Haha

Ah no, seriously however any avid football fans out there like myself mixed between the euros and the ole Lc...? Have you any "watch the match followed by study" plans??

Also anybody hoping to go to NUIG?? :D Ideally I will see you there!

Finally I would like to welcome myself :)

Dave ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

Hey Dave!

Not a football fan myself, prefer to be in sport than watch it really. But I am (hopefully) heading to NUIG next year. :) What course are you looking at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭treely

My exams match up perfectly with our Euro 2012 schedule, so I'm happy out:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

Lol. Football. All blacks playing Ireland during exams.. That's the real stuff people are missing out on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

NUIG <3

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DavidK1994

@fizzyorange Just Commerce. Would have (probably)been interested in taking the international with French but its 475 and rising and a bit late at that stage. Hope to head into I.T with core Business backround and experience.. you? :)

@treely. Idyllic, like myself. <3 But I will attempt to partially watch it all

@stalinandrugby I love that too.

@chemhickey <3<3 What course?

• Advertisement

DavidK1994 wrote: »

@chemhickey <3<3 What course?

Mathematical Science...

ChemHickey wrote: »
    Mathematical Science...

Nice.....

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭bluugirl

I am :) applied to four courses there lol
    1.)Corporate Law
    2.)Commerce with french
    3.)Commerce with spanish
    4.)Business Information systems

bluugirl wrote: »
    I am :) applied to four courses there lol
    1.)Corporate Law
    2.)Commerce with french
    3.)Commerce with spanish
    4.)Business Information systems

Yeah, I have BIS down aswell... dont really want it however, have to change it...

@fizzyorange Just Commerce. Would have (probably)been interested in taking the international with French but its 475 and rising and a bit late at that stage. Hope to head into I.T with core Business backround and experience.. you? :)

Sounds good. :) I hope to get into arts and then head into denom psychology or psychology studies. Would love to just go straight into denom but 525 points? :P I hope to pursue a PhD in clinical psych (this might just be my idealistic side talking though) and then I don't know if I'd go into counselling or if I'd give academia a shot. Who knows, the world is our oyster eh? :)

• Advertisement

Sounds good. :) I hope to get into arts and then head into denom psychology or psychology studies. Would love to just go straight into denom but 525 points? :P I hope to pursue a PhD in clinical psych (this might just be my idealistic side talking though) and then I don't know if I'd go into counselling or if I'd give academia a shot. Who knows, the world is our oyster eh? :)

Yeah... fair play to you anyway! You know what you want, like me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

Same here. I might be joining you in Arts - points are just way too high. :/

biohaiid wrote: »
    Same here. I might be joining you in Arts - points are just way too high. :/

Oh no, don't say that! I hope you get into denom because I'm praying for a general arts psych class with the least amount of competition possible. :pac:

I'm praying that the ones trying to get into denom psych in 2nd year either give up, take up extreme partying, realise they prefer their other subjects, only wanted to do psych because they watched too much Criminal Minds and so on.

Mathematical Science...

Nice.....

Sarcasm? =P

Oh no, don't say that! I hope you get into denom because I'm praying for a general arts psych class with the least amount of competition possible. :pac:

I'm praying that the ones trying to get into denom psych in 2nd year either give up, take up extreme partying, realise they prefer their other subjects, only wanted to do psych because they watched too much Criminal Minds and so on.

Haha I get ya.
    I do too but I have to tell you, it looks doubtful at this stage :

biohaiid wrote: »
    Haha I get ya.
    I do too but I have to tell you, it looks doubtful at this stage :

Well I hope you get it, not just to lessen the competition but it's great when people get what they want in college, especially if they have put in the work. :)

And hey, if it doesn't work out, see you in NUIG! :D (we can weed out the weak ones, seek our competition out :cool: )

Trying to get into denom psych is going to turn me into a monster. :P

Sarcasm? =P

No? Haha honestly whatever your into ;) I would have probably loved that about four years ago..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 Caffman

Hello everyone! how are ye fixed? Haha
    Also anybody hoping to go to NUIG?? :D Ideally I will see you there!

Yep! Biomedical engineering in NUIG hopefully, where are ya staying?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Damogib

NUIG for myself :D
    First choice is commerce with spanish
    and second choice is commerce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Naomi00

Lol. Football. All blacks playing Ireland during exams.. That's the real stuff people are missing out on

Nah the matches are on Saturday mornings, so it's ok :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭smithy77

What about the Canadian GP for Formula 1??? 8-10th June:( I suppose at least its on weekend evenings:p

Well I hope you get it, not just to lessen the competition but it's great when people get what they want in college, especially if they have put in the work. :)

And hey, if it doesn't work out, see you in NUIG! :D (we can weed out the weak ones, seek our competition out :cool: )

Trying to get into denom psych is going to turn me into a monster. :P

Haha thanks, you too!

Definately .. ruthless! :P

Caffman wrote: »
    Yep! Biomedical engineering in NUIG hopefully, where are ya staying?

Hopefully I will be staying in Cuairt Na Coiribe .. You?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 Caffman

Hopefully I will be staying in Cuairt Na Coiribe .. You?

Im thinking Corrib Village but I've gotta get a job sorted first before I make the move!

Advertisement