Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landsdowne Road Timelapse

Options
  • 31-05-2012 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hello,

Few months back i posted a timelapse from Lansdowne Road for Ireland V Czech Rep. Well I was asked to do it again for Ireland V Bosnia. I think I've improved a lot but still a long way to go.

Any criticisms welcome. Its best if you stick on HD and some volume.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Nice work. Just a small thing, were you permitted to shoot video too as it's a different accreditation and some organisations are completely against it. I see the Aviva crowd running Twitter were promoting the video too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Jeeves01

Cheers, It was for them

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭jonnybangbang

Excellent. I remember the last one you did. (i had only watched it last week) and it is an improvement, but in saying that they both are very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Jeeves01

Cheers Johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jaansu

Wow, that's fab.

• Advertisement

That's really good. Particularly fond of the start of the video (the landscapey type stuff).

Can I ask how you do the smooth movement when time-lapsing (I'm guessing there's a programme that does it?)

Advertisement